HF Meet Summer 2008 - Going on now.

Rick B.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
she didnt break it.. it just kinda stopped working

and wtf.. why do you make margaritas when im not there anymore!!!!

you guys suck

lol noob.

get your ass back here then.

um. the meet is here.

i drove thousands of miles to this location because it was more convenient for you all close to the east coast.

and then, the people on the east coast who complained that it might be to far away if it was anywhere else, still didnt even bother to show up.

so.....

if you wanna hang out. come here. =P

more pics:

this is when everyone first started getting to myrtle beach, but before rob showed up.

group circle

IMG_1597.jpg

ryan

IMG_1598.jpg

sarah

IMG_1600.jpg

lina

IMG_1601.jpg

andrew

IMG_1602.jpg

and of course, the sexy beast, ME!

IMG_1603.jpg

in case you didnt notice, i skipped john.:thumbsup:

um. the meet is here.

i drove thousands of miles to this location because it was more convenient for you all close to the east coast.

and then, the people on the east coast who complained that it might be to far away if it was anywhere else, still didnt even bother to show up.

so.....

if you wanna hang out. come here. =P

yeah, and there's such a thing as having a job & bosses who don't give you time off. Although, considering we're taking nearly 2 weeks off as of late next week to go to VA to sort out things for our wedding and then going down to Atlantic Beach for vacation, I don't blame them. Anyway, Cary's on your way home. 40 will cut a good number of hours (& gas) off the trip back to California.

yeah, and there's such a thing as having a job & bosses who don't give you time off. Although, considering we're taking nearly 2 weeks off as of late next week to go to VA to sort out things for our wedding and then going down to Atlantic Beach for vacation, I don't blame them. Anyway, Cary's on your way home. 40 will cut a good number of hours (& gas) off the trip back to California.

and its called planning a few months ahead. oh wait! we have been planning this for 6 months. who woulda thunk it. =P

and nate. that pic is is delsolsweetie

and its called planning a few months ahead. oh wait! we have been planning this for 6 months. who woulda thunk it. =P

yeah, and its called keeping a job because you need to pay for a roof over your head since we're not all like you and hop around from place to place constantly.

No one could predict when either of us were going to get hired. Sure, Chris had a great job but it wasn't enough when he's only getting paid once a month & no ones interested in hiring a secretary who's primary experience is in manual labour and horses. And even if he had requested for time off months ago, there's no promise he would've got it seeing as this weekend is the second biggest selling weekend of the year next to black friday.

yeah, and its called keeping a job because you need to pay for a roof over your head since we're not all like you and hop around from place to place constantly.

No one could predict when either of us were going to get hired. Sure, Chris had a great job but it wasn't enough when he's only getting paid once a month & no ones interested in hiring a secretary who's primary experience is in manual labour and horses. And even if he had requested for time off months ago, there's no promise he would've got it seeing as this weekend is the second biggest selling weekend of the year next to black friday.

omg. take it easy. damn.

i was just giving you a hard time.

Nope, Nate, as Rick said, that's Sarah (delsolsweetie). There's another user named Kristin, but it looks like she didn't make it to the meet.

You guys look like you're afraid to be anywhere near each other in the circle pic, lol.

LOL NOOB

Dylan and the g/f Kari

IMG_1059.jpg

The sol

IMG_1251.jpg

IMG_1057.jpg

IMG_1056.jpg

IMG_1055.jpg

IMG_1053.jpg

If you want Dylan's info for n00dz, then go to Mt. Atlanticus mini golf in Myrtle Beach

IMG_1209-1.jpg

From when Sarah was playing bumper cars with my Civic :p

IMG_1157.jpg

Interesting...... :o

IMG_1029.jpg

If you want Dylan's info for n00dz, then go to Mt. Atlanticus mini golf in Myrtle Beach

IMG_1209-1.jpg

From when Sarah was playing bumper cars with my Civic :p

IMG_1157.jpg

so that wasnt dylans number.. it was NC number.. i checked haha

and my bad about the bumper car thing.. but you tried it with a bigger car going faster

Who's black del sol is that. I remember someone on here but can't remember who.....TSJohn's? Well, it's freakin' sick whoever's it is.....I love it and demand more pictures of that car at some point.

:) Thanks. I'm glad I got it painted before the meet. I need to get a photoshoot done for the new paintz.

I thought Dylan was a little dude, and gay to boot lol...

If you considered like 185 little. =P And uh... why'd you assume I was gay to boot? Lol.

Archived