HF Meet Summer 2008 - Going on now.

Rick B.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wow, these people at the meet are crazy.

you all are totally missing out. lol

For all of us who could not attend, what is the weather like there?

if chris can switch shifts with someone, we'll be headed down there late sunday night/early monday morning- tuesday night. short trip, but it's all we're able to do since they won't give him the time off he requested for.

looks like we're probably not going now. Sure, it's only 3 hours for us to get there but we'd only be able to stay one night & we already have a trip to the beach planned for late next week (or is it the week after? either way- whatever) Not to mention, by the sounds of it while they might be having a great time, I don't really want to just be on the beach or in the hotel- I wanna go out and party etc. which you can't really do for just one night. Not when I'm the one who's gonna be driving and I don't want to be driving 3 hours home with a hangover.

So! my suggestion is that everyone leaves a couple of days early (since there's only going to be Lina's car-full & Ryan left by Tuesday by the sounds of it) Drives up to Cary & crashes here for a day or two. (we're not out of the way- we live off 40, and we're 30 minutes from 95) Okay, so it's not the beach but we'll sure as hell show you how the rednecks party- we've got Jordan Lake just down the road from us- who's up for the redneck yacht club?!

soo i just got back home.. it was awesome.. im trying to go back before everyone leaves

but im tired

and have to go back to work tomorrow.. sucks!!!

but pics and vids 2morrow

p.s.

ricks new name is bNg... biscuits and gravy :thumbsup:

^he now hates me for posting that

So my car has been hit twice now in the past 3 days....

But I'm still having an awesome time....

One complaint:

EFF SOUTH CAROLINA AND THEIR 7PM NO LIQUOR SALES ON SATURDAY NIGHT!!!

Pixorz tomorrow if I've got time between all the awesomeness.

calm down biscuits.. hahaha :D

but okay so the first 'hit' in ryans car was kinda my bad but not really...

when he came to pick me up he let me drive to the beach and we were on the way to the highway to go to the beach.. and this big truck was in the left lane and we were in the right(our front bumper was by his back bumper) and he decided to turn right into a parking lot sooo i hit the brakes and kinda missed him but ryans front license plate holder thing got ripped off and like tore a little hole in them bumper..

and the second one idk too much what happened.. but i guess they(rick ryan rob) were on the way to the beach after leaving sumter and almost got hit by an explorer and i guess the explorer somehow hit the front bumper kinda but i dont think it left any damage.. he'll have to tell yall about that one

but yah i think ryan just needs to ride around without bumpers

im puttin all the pics/vids on my computer so ill post some up soon

Haha. It was a pretty fun get together. It was a long ass drive though. Everybody there was coooooooolio. :) We'll have to do another meet again in the future. I can't wait to see how some of these pictures turned out.

the pics are funny!!

im about to load up some of mine... i have all of the pics ryan took too but ill let him post those up

i think we just need to do a meet in the north east area.. cause everyone seems to be living/moving up there haha

I wanted to have a meet in Ocean City, or maybe even Virginia Beach. Kent Narrows, and the Bay Bridge are also good spots. I know HT does meets at Kent Narrows and the Bay Bridge.

here are a couple pics i took.

since it takes so damn long to upload pics and stuff on this hotel's internet.

semi drifting at pikes peak hill climb:

trip100.jpg

drifting stang:

trip061.jpg

drifting buggy:

trip058.jpg

cadillac ranch

IMG_1468.jpg

Archived