HF Meet Summer 2008 - Going on now.

Rick B.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gay.. ryan noticed his signature... i should have wrote the '93 del sol>05 civic' in black so it matched or something

but guess what... ryans car got beat by a 1990 accord!!!!! haha!

even though we had 4 people in the car and a huge speaker box.. he still lost :thumbsup:

our next meet is in alaska.. thought everyone should know

rick is a M.

im so down for an alaska meet. lol.

well, yesterday in NYC the HF meet officially ended with me being picked up by my friend and ryan heading home.

It was fun. Im glad I got to meet some of you crazy people.

and to all who missed out. :p

Yes, Anchorage to be exact. Did I spell that right? Anyway, the meet will either definitely be there or definitely some where else. We haven't decided yet. But we (us folks who made it to this one) will be the ones settin' it up, that's for darn sure.

Alright, I'm gonna look for those shirts and start working on cutting a stencil. I have a couple ideas on how this could go and I'll keep y'all posted.

Yes, Anchorage to be exact. Did I spell that right? Anyway, the meet will either definitely be there or definitely some where else. We haven't decided yet. But we (us folks who made it to this one) will be the ones settin' it up, that's for darn sure.

Alright, I'm gonna look for those shirts and start working on cutting a stencil. I have a couple ideas on how this could go and I'll keep y'all posted.

Well, this one was so fun I think we need to have it somewhere we can participate in similar activities. Right now I'm leaning towards Lake Cumberland, Kentucky. We could rent a houseboat for the duration of the meet.

I'm down with something that isn't like a 12 hour drive. >_> That kicked my ass. And especially for the fact that I had to work. Maybe i'll make it so where I won't have a job for the next meet. LOL.

^you slept most of the time!

Well, this one was so fun I think we need to have it somewhere we can participate in similar activities. Right now I'm leaning towards Lake Cumberland, Kentucky. We could rent a houseboat for the duration of the meet.

where the f is lake cumberland... hell, where is kentucky

well kentucky was never on my list of top places to visit so i never checked where it was in relation to SC haha

x1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,0

00,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,00

0,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

well kentucky was never on my list of top places to visit so i never checked where it was in relation to SC haha

south west of ohio, kinda more under it

I agree Kentucky FTL. But lake cumberland is friggin sweet and the house boats are amazing. Hot tubs, plunty of room, like ridiculous amount, slides, jetski's/boat hookups on the boat, etc.

I'm down with something that isn't like a 12 hour drive. >_> That kicked my ass. And especially for the fact that I had to work. Maybe i'll make it so where I won't have a job for the next meet. LOL.

@ Dylan: Lake Cumberland should be less than 12 hours for you. (Little over 10 according to MapQuest.)

@ Sarah: Lake Cumberland is in southern Kentucky, a little bit north of the Tennessee border. (Other option is Dale Hollow Lake which is fed by the same river, and on the Ky/Tn border.)

@ Ben: Like you'll show up anyway.

Well someone mentioned PA.

And then I thought, why not the jersey shore?

Still at the beach, nice weather, plenty of places to go nearby (including Atlantic City and NYC), and more centrally located between the people that actually showed up for this meet.

Well someone mentioned PA.

And then I thought, why not the jersey shore?

Still at the beach, nice weather, plenty of places to go nearby (including Atlantic City and NYC), and more centrally located between the people that actually showed up for this meet.

Non-swimmable ocean would be kind of a downer for me. At least the lake would be warm enough to swim in. However, we have plenty of time to come up with a place.

why texas... ?

and it is not centrally located! cause im still down here

and i like warm water/sun

ive never been further north then NC.. water up there would be freezing to anyone who isnt from there

lets just go to mexico

Archived