HF Meet Summer 2008 - Going on now.

Rick B.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the love of God that was sad.

Get some lunch trays from a fast food place. Pull rear wheels onto trays, lock e brake. Do FWD drifting.

some things just really shouldnt see the light of day.

and in my defense sarah, the only thing i could record was the screen. it was too dark out to really see anything else. as you can see in the vid.

and i might go to that concert tonight but if i cant i think they should pick me up on the way back and ill go back to the beach.. haha

2 lies in one sentence

Linkin Park FTW

Johnny, I've been drinking every night, but we still have so much left. Come finish it with us.

you right it shouldnt have been a problem.. it was a lame excuse haha

i promised my mom i'd help her work on her bronco today.. and i had a dentist appointment(which i so would have canceled)

but im not one to tell family something and then not do it

BTW rick caught a hammerhead today while fishing....but no pics just because of Ashley's lame comment. :dry:

Thank you for sparing me from animal cruelty :D

Just wanted to pop in and say it was great meeting Ryan, Rob, and Sarah (plus Dylan and his people very briefly) for the meet. Thanks to y'all for comin' down south...

Edit: By the way, if I could get shirt sizes from all y'alls that were there that would be good. I've got a good design idea going for some specialized shirts for those who made it down. It'll included the logo, though, so once the stencil is cut I should be able to get them done for whoever wants them.

ryan left his HF account open on my computer!!!

HAHAHA

too bad there isnt anything to do in it besides post replys to stuff... heres pics of ryan drunk/passed out on the balcony at the beach.. its technically HIM posting it so that means its okay right ?? HAHAH!!!!

ryandrunk.jpg

ryandrunk2.jpg

rick told me to post them

*Sarah

wow.. seems like i missed alot. Whenever the next HF trip is..(if there is one) I hope there is more ppl and I dunno I wanted to bring the del slow up there. It would get laughed at...

btw sarah midnight is early for me. I am used to hanging out until about 4 in the morning with the guys.

Sarah, I can do a babydoll or a regular or whatever. Tell when what type to get and where to get it though, since it's tougher to get shirts that fit girls right than guys.

Okay, so that's a Medium for Ryan and an XL for Rob and I believe Rick is a Med as well...

Archived