I kinda gave up on making cars for forza, ive been playing NFSP, i already beat it for my PS3 now ill try for my 360 :)

im not much of a gears of war fan, id much rather play halo or COD, but thats just me...

oh and i ran a new record at Tsukuba 51.342 with the HKS EVO :devil: that car OWNS in the corners!

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice, I havent been playing to much forza switched to GRID for a bit which was fun for awhile. Then i got BFBC and been playing that since. And vacation killed my gametime.

But Im down for some more HF Forza Meets lol gotta get some drag races in.

Yeah no modification except for the graphics/decals etc. But the concept and playability of the game is very fresh and fun. Its definitely worth a try but I'm glad I just rented it at the same time.

so you can only do external modifications?

bodykit, graphics, wheels, hoods, wings, etc? Is it actually name brand parts or just make your own gayness like NFS?

Just like the sponser you get and basica car graphics. Its all about the racing! like I said worth a rent for some quick fun but I wouldnt buy it IMO. So Idk how that work out for you cause they dont have a blockbuster at the base do they? lol

:laugh: nope no blockbuster... i guess ill rent it when i go home on RnR if im EVER going to be in my room, ill probally sleep in my car, hahahahahaha!

• 4 weeks later...

LoL, well I opened it up...but sat there for a second and wanted to play some soul calibur lol...but i'll see if I can muster up some time to play some tonight..if not tonight tomorrow 4 sure

PLAY IT PLAY IT PLAY IT!!!! NOW!!! lol

i would do the races with cars that we actually have, but i would get stomped all the time because i would have to drive a stock evo 9 >_<

LoL, well I opened it up...but sat there for a second and wanted to play some soul calibur lol...but i'll see if I can muster up some time to play some tonight..if not tonight tomorrow 4 sure

Playing SC4 on 360 or PS3?

PLAY IT PLAY IT PLAY IT!!!! NOW!!! lol

i would do the races with cars that we actually have, but i would get stomped all the time because i would have to drive a stock evo 9 >_<

Nah stock evo will probably beat nearly stock Del sol. lol

Is this game really that good? I dont haev anything but an old PS2, but i have a few friends with a 360 and would possible be willing to check the game out if it was worth it. (i have no problem buying a game for a system i dont own, as i have already done it a few times. Fifa '08 FTW)

I havent really played it much lately, but when i did I played it alot more than any other racer before it. Its my favorite of racer of all time be it simulation or arcady style of gameplay.

Is this game really that good? I dont haev anything but an old PS2, but i have a few friends with a 360 and would possible be willing to check the game out if it was worth it. (i have no problem buying a game for a system i dont own, as i have already done it a few times. Fifa '08 FTW)

Pawn shops SON! Already found a 60gig PS3 in one for 189 bucks LOL.

• 1 month later...

man ive been making some sickly cars lately, ive been trying to make top speed cars now. so far i have a supra that goes 257mph :devil:

and a few other cars that run tsukuba quick as hell, and one insane spoon JDM ITR :p

oh and i made a sick ass Nismo 350Z drift car with 721rwhp, complete ownage :ninja:

Archived