• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It really depends Cause I noticed you'll guys laptimes decreased when i drove my hello kitty car. You guys where more focued on the pink and hello kittyness you where in awe.

well i edited the NSX, it is now the "TigerSX" i took pics of it, the ghetto way, with my digital camera off the TV LMAO hahahahaha :laugh: hopefully i can get through this firewall and post them up so you guys can see... TigerSX FTW!!!

I would be down for more but I just got battlefield BC, and I've been playing GRID which is pretty cool. Not quite worth a buy but you guys should rent it or something pretty fun.

This is really ghetto but i dont have xbox live to post them on here so i took a pic off my TV so i could post it in here :)

This NSX is a BEAST :devil:

DSC00715.jpg

I hate you guys...lol you know i have forza and didnt even realize it...when I bought my new elite it had that with marvel alliance...maybe i should jump on and smash into all of you guys lol

Small kitty > big kitty IMO. And by that of course I mean Hello Kitty > Tony the tiger!

:laugh: we will see

oh and i ran a new record lap at tsukuba circuit, 53.665 seconds :devil:

Archived