• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2day was a blast. i tryd to get a u car after i got done playing bought everything i can for my 2006 eclipse gt cause james was a u car. but i still dont have a u car. i dont really understand how he got it to be a u car. any help would be great imma have to get up with him about that.

racing 2 day was alot of fun mostly me ryan, and my friend james raced for prolly 3 hrs. hopefully we can get james to race with us more often.

i would get on now but im about to head to bed going to be up at 7am and heading to the paint supply to exchange 8116 for 8115 panel bonding adhesive. and then working on the sol.

SOO new pic should be up soon in my build thread.

Hope to race more soon.

forza.jpg

This dsm is forsale

Fully Built, Everything From Suspenion to Engine to even Exterior.

Started bid 100k

Buy now 120k

Hondaforumer Price 80k

Loosing to it in a race PRICELESS

Some cars (or a fair amount of them) max out in S class. I think there might be a few that even max in A class. But if you buy like a C or better class car you should have plunty of building room to get to U class. Also Preston if you want me to gift you a U class car just say something sometime when we're playing.

You can sell all the parts and car, etc. and build your own if necessary or whatever you want.

Some cars (or a fair amount of them) max out in S class. I think there might be a few that even max in A class. But if you buy like a C or better class car you should have plunty of building room to get to U class. Also Preston if you want me to gift you a U class car just say something sometime when we're playing.

You can sell all the parts and car, etc. and build your own if necessary or whatever you want.

yah if you could do that that would be great i got tired of when we were racing u class yesterday it just being the tvr and me four 12 which the me is about then the tvr

i you want i can stock up on some badass U class cars that you want then sell you them to you :thumbsup:

im only level 38 i think so i dont have alot unlocked BUT i can make you whatever :p

Shane is pretty damn good. We need to get everybody on at the same time, because I've played with all you guys in the past 2 days but all at diff times.

I'm home from shool and I'll prob be here most of the night so anytime u guys want....

Dammit. I had done like 5/6 races in an event, and I clicked "no" to continue the event in series. Then I tried to switch cars and couldn't do the last race. So I switched back to the first car, and it still wouldn't let me. So now I have to do all those races all over again. wtf?

drinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! won .hahahaha pretty drunk right now.

BACK ON SOL 2MARROW

RACE YA ASS CANT TOUCH MY SOL!

HAHA REMEMBER ryan you where behind me on that one trACK AND i down shifted the sol and left you

AHH good times

IF YOU HAVE NOT PLAYED FORZA GET IT AND JOin

deff racing sometime 2marrow if anyone wants to JOIN IN

WTF? lol

So anyways....what were you drinking? lol

lol wow i dont remember that.

all kinds mostly started out drinkn miller. then switched to coors cause we ran out. playn pong and flip cup. And later that night i was taken shots n crap. lol im glad i dont get totally messed up all the time. lol.

Going to work on some homework. then might play forza later if u wanna race.

yah that game is suppose to be really awesome. from what i herd you can do alot of tricky stuff with your car to make it as unique as you want. But have not yet herd if its online. i kno most wanted, carbon, and pro street was not online which was the biggest downfall.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived