MikesSol.jpg

Lina i upgraded you to a ITR, lol

LinasGSR.jpg

ChrisSol.jpg

AlexsRSXS.jpg

More to come soon :p

haha that green sol actually look like it has my wheels on it. lol

haha that green sol actually look like it has my wheels on it. lol

hahahaha yeah it does, well now i know which rims to put on the one i make after yours, lol

and those were the closest rims i could find that matched mikes (mpearce) rims on his old sol

nope, i only get to make cars when im bored... if i had xbox live i would be on whenever i had freetime, mostly halo and forza seeing that those are the only 2 games i have that are any fun, lol (i only have 5 games sadly) my games are: halo 2, halo 3, forza, forza 2, and avitar (gayest game ever i got it for gamer points :laugh: )

CT9A get Saints Row 2, Fable and COD:WOW here in the next two monthes!

And yeah I haven't really got much into the tuning issue Ryan so thats pretty much untuned.

yeah i played the first fable, im waiting for the second one to come out... oh and i just got madden 09 a few days ago, freaking game is HARD! >_< but yeah ive been REALLY busy lately so there might not be so much of me around like always :(

yeah i played the first fable, im waiting for the second one to come out... oh and i just got madden 09 a few days ago, freaking game is HARD! >_< but yeah ive been REALLY busy lately so there might not be so much of me around like always :(

maybe we should make a separate thread talking about new games or games we want. i want the new COD, saint row 2 since i never placed the first one, rock band 2, and like a tons of other games.. lol me saa broke.

I dunno if im going to get that COD5, going back to WWII era, just dont dig it, I'll wait till next year and get COD6 Infinity ward is coming back to make. Im going to buy Silent Hill, maybe Fable 2, i played a little of the first one, wasnt too hooked. Saints row is another maybe, but im def getting Fallout 3 and GOW2

JAvy we'll have to go to eachothers worlds in Fable and f*ck around sometime lol. Kill eachothers familys, burn towns down, etc. lol

And I love WWII setting COD3 one of my favorite FPSers everywhere. Guess im more into the simplistic oldschool gameplay. COD4 is sick though and World at War is basically them combined so I have high hopes.

*Back on topic*

GO FORZA 2!!!

Yea man, just send me an invite, once I get it im sure i'll play it for a bit, i mean i can sleep with your wife and you can do the same with mine....lol...hahah then i'll give her the worst donkey punch that could possibly kill her lol

• 2 weeks later...
I just got Silent Hill for 360, and well, if you liked the movie, the game is exactly like the movie....its friggin awesome.

I liked the movie alot gez now ur making me wish I picked this up. But oh well SR2 and Fable will be up soon on my gamefly pass and I'll buy CODWOW in a few weeks and I'll be set for awhile.

In other news I got a new car thats ready to own you all. Mwhahhaha!

halocar.jpg

I riced my Halo3 car out just for you guys. B Class Ricer *Ahem* I mean Killer FTMFW!

Archived