I'm down for tonight. Just have to re-hook up my xbox since I just got home for the summer. Which also means I'm back to using wireless for live :(

I really wish the game had just a straight up drag racing feature.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm down for tonight. Just have to re-hook up my xbox since I just got home for the summer. Which also means I'm back to using wireless for live :(

I really wish the game had just a straight up drag racing feature.

Me too, I hate that Forza 2 doesn't have it when the Original did. Oh well I guess.

ABS = not allowed foo!

I cant drive without abs, i lock up and skid >_<

Oh and my EVO on forza for drag FTW :thumbsup:

::EDIT:: Oh and i wish forza 2 had drag like the first forza had, it would be ALOT better online, just to see who can make the fastest 1/4 mile car

Yeah we where talking about that last night. Oh well we'll make good.

And Idk CT94 bout you'll Evo. My Silvia Launchs like no other. And my GTO wasn't holding back either huh Gary?

What do you think gary? His evo or my GTO? =P

As for the drift competition can we AWD drift? Cause I'll start building my car tonight. I managed to build a few more maxed class cars and a few new Drag cars as well.

Im on now playing some GTA still gotta beat the dang storyline. But sure if a few more peeps get on Im down. Got a bunch of new cars to play around with.

ha thats the same crap im doing right now. what level u just get done. i just did the one where u gotta go to playboys truck and then snipe the pplz from the top off the roof then murder all the guys in the construction site. ha.

What do you think gary? His evo or my GTO? =P

As for the drift competition can we AWD drift? Cause I'll start building my car tonight. I managed to build a few more maxed class cars and a few new Drag cars as well.

Id be up for AWD drifting like get a skyline and set the power to the rear wheels = great drift car

Nice nice. I love BS papers its my best subject.

As for the RWD Teg pretty cool I think both my CRX and Del Sol's are RWD. They dont come close to the real RWD cars but still pretty fun.

well i got a s series sol its pretty nasty. but damn imma have to get another sol and make it a rwd drift car. ha here is my teggy ha the rims on it look just like the ones on my del sol ha.

369c1f74-25f2-451e-8f53-57a6aef3596.jpg

I was going to buy this when it first came out but heard it wasn't that great. I think maybe I'll get it now if people are still playing it. What's the price at now?

i paid 17.99 for it used ha.

Archived