If we where to do that we might as well just race with the stock cars cause obviously everyones going to upgrade it to the max stats. I mean the choices are easy, its good, better, best. In the terms of buying parts 99% of the time.

Thats why I like saying just make a d-class car or any class we want. Then peoples cars will actcually be slightly different, some people may be pushing 500hp but have no breaking/suspension, you see?

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man i wish i had xbox live right now so i could play >_<

Im trying to come up with a good gamertag but i need to go online so i can see what i can get or cant get... I've been contemplating between, Catpain Killjoy (HALO) or TH3 AS$AS$1N... i use the assassin for everything (phone,xbox,ps3,computer,even my call sign for missions and stuff is The Assassin :thumbsup: )

I got a couple of D-class cars but Idk havent really played much in awhile who knows if they'll hold up.

BTW, Force manual? and all assists off or on? lol

I vote for force manual, everything off (TC on for S and U class)

Works for me. I dont think you'll have 500hp D-class, or do you? lol

I'm going to get on here in a few we'll see who all gets on next half hour or so then go from there?

So round 1. I lose.

Round 2. I lose

Round 3. I was doing fine till I blew the tranny. Which was on the first turn.

Round 4. My skyline was acting up so had to default.

I say when i get to get on xbox live, NO ASSISTS except ABS... i love trying to handle a 800rwhp car on a road course... i like the challenge :)

i never play the game with any assists except abs thats all... i dont tune my hondas in too high of whp unless i swap it and make it AWD :thumbsup: even though i did have a FWD turbo EG with a B18C5 swap that did 218mph at nurnbergring

Archived