Hey i got a little cheat if everyone doesnt already know it... I made over $1,000,000 in less than 30 minutes... its kind of hard to explain but ill post another comment in this thread with the cheat

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know the cheat.

Win the races.

Well here's an example...

When you first start out in the game in japan, buy the civic EG and buy the second to last part that you can to modify your car with, then press X and the right trigger at the same time, it should say do you want to sell part for 0 CR. Select YES and do it over and over untill you get enough money to buy a more expensive car with a more expensive part that you can sell to make money faster...

The car that i found out you can make the most money off of is a ferrari... when you sell the part you will get the money for how much the last part costs...

So anyone done it yet? I cant wait to get on xbox online so i can play race and play against other people... I want to do a little drift competition >:]

My FXX will pwn j00

FXX?!?

Id love to get xbox live and play some people on halo or forza, seeing that those are my only games, lol hahaha :laugh:

CT9A you should think about picking up battlefield bad company comes out later this month, I'll be playing it all night every night after class/work/sex/drinking/etc. :laugh:

Also not going to lie but my Hello kitty Ferrari is FTW.

LMAO @ hello kitty ferrari

Ill look into it, and as soon as i get my online account set up ill post my gamertag in the xbox live thread

I think we should narrow it down more than that. Make class specific cars. Meaning everyone make a car for class D-U This means people have to pick and choose what mods you can.

Example for a D-class car the amount of mods can only equal up to just a few mods. So i'd be interesting to see what cars people pick and how they mod them. Remembering that even when making a U class car you can sometimes start with a D-series class car. So we'll still see a wide range of cars but be limited enough to make it fair and interesting.

We defintily need to recreate a Porsche GT3 race event on Nuremberg.

I think we should narrow it down more than that. Make class specific cars. Meaning everyone make a car for class D-U This means people have to pick and choose what mods you can.

Example for a D-class car the amount of mods can only equal up to just a few mods. So i'd be interesting to see what cars people pick and how they mod them. Remembering that even when making a U class car you can sometimes start with a D-series class car. So we'll still see a wide range of cars but be limited enough to make it fair and interesting.

We defintily need to recreate a Porsche GT3 race event on Nuremberg.

f*ck no...I hate that track.

lol if you just do a two lap race its only alot shorter than endurance race and considering the speeds your running most the time its considerably less technical than many of the other courses.

The Nurburgring (not the city Nuremberg where they tried Nazi war criminals lol) is the best f*cking track in the entire game, and in real life. I really wouldn't mind if that was all we raced on :thumbsup:

Gamertag = itsgary. I'll be on later in the week, gotta finish finals.

Archived