• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd get on right now tallhammer but i got work in the morning. Maybe tomorrow night we can get a little HF racing going down. Anyone else in?

And yeah thanks for the correction sup, I thought my "spellcheck" didnt look right.

LMAO @ hello kitty ferrari

Ill look into it, and as soon as i get my online account set up ill post my gamertag in the xbox live thread

HLOKTYDrift.jpg

:-

The Nurburgring (not the city Nuremberg where they tried Nazi war criminals lol) is the best f*cking track in the entire game, and in real life. I really wouldn't mind if that was all we raced on :thumbsup:

Gamertag = itsgary. I'll be on later in the week, gotta finish finals.

In real life I agree, ingame it sucks ass. I hate 7 minute laps.

ShelbyCobra.jpg

Pretty sweet dont think I even own that one. Shelby Cobra ftw. Harder than heck to drive with all assists off in full sim mode. Fully upgraded it launches like no other.

sup whats ur tag?

::psst but Grand Theft Auto IV while you're there too::

already have gta, it prolly wont be till tuesday when i can get it. i work all damn day 2marrow 11-10 wish me luck.

And preorder Battlefield badcompany!

I'm up for whatever I got halo3 and gta, and of course forza so sounds like we all got bout the same choices.

the new battlefield game was ok, but nothing great....now ninja gaiden 2 is one bad ass game! Im also waiting to pick up my New PS3 this week that sony is releasing for the MGS4 Package! 80 gb with backwards compatabilty...now thats badass!

I'll be on I added everyone tag I've noticed thats been interesting in playing forza. I'll probably be getting on 9-10ish EST. Kind of late but I got a group project final due in two days and we've hardly started lol.

But yeah if you'll be on round then definitly game.

I think everyone should build a D-Class warrior and definitly duke it out with that at least a few times.

Archived