• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well just got the forza steering wheel, and its omg hard trying to drive/drift with that damn thing! ive been trying to get better but its pretty hard, oh and also im waiting for them to setup the lan line in my room so i can get on some XBL and own you guys in some forza and halo :devil:

well just got the forza steering wheel, and its omg hard trying to drive/drift with that damn thing! ive been trying to get better but its pretty hard, oh and also im waiting for them to setup the lan line in my room so i can get on some XBL and own you guys in some forza and halo :devil:

Im game, I kept both the games just waiting for you lol! You need to Get COD:WOW though it's gonna rock.

That was you that messaged me right? I cant tonight GF got home so I lost the TV lol. I got late class tomorrow but I should be able to get on by 9ish tomorrow, Im done playing fable beat it so that saga's over so I'll be down for some Forza tomorrow if we want to make plans for it.

Im game, I kept both the games just waiting for you lol! You need to Get COD:WOW though it's gonna rock.

hell yeah thats awesome, ill have to grab COD when i go home on RnR in december, and ill grab a few other games also (hint hint midnite club LA, i heard its friggin awesome!) but as soon as the fawk faces get done gettin off their lazy asses and get my lan line set up ill be on XBL and ill post my gamertag in the thread also... :p

Archived