I was going to buy this when it first came out but heard it wasn't that great. I think maybe I'll get it now if people are still playing it. What's the price at now?

*Faceplant*

Best racing game I've ever played to date. I bet someone who told him it was bad quite Forza and went back to playing NFS. Almost sure of it. Cause any real racing fan knows Forza is FTW.

GET IT! Theres like 5-6 of us right here that been playing it.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grid did look kind of good but i was turned off a litlte bit because of no customization. And scening as it looks pretty much like NFS:Prostreet no customization is a big negative. I might rent it here soon though. Tell me what you think.

The demo gives a good idea of what the final product is, but I'm just saying forza's greatest features and fun are not shown well in the demo. I wasn't to excieted about the demo but I LOVE the game.

to me, there is only ONE game that PWNS forza.................. Gran Turismo 5!!!!!!! that game is just dead sexy O_O "best looking game EVER" thats what im talking about, woot woot for sony :)

I havent played GT5 but I wasnt nearly impressed with any of the previous GT's idk Forza does it different somehow maybe GT5's changed alot but its not out yet even except for the pre-release extended "demo" i guess, but oh well who cares. Forza Forza Forza NOW!

Anyone whos down tonight? I'll probably be getting back into some GTA shortly but down for some racing anytime some peeps get on.

I'll be on tonight fa sho. After I eat dinner in about an hour I need to play more GTA. Still haven't beat the damn game, and I got it on launch day.

YAY for me i made a good thread :laugh:

now i just hope it doesnt get locked >_<

I am soo ready to get my TV and my satellite dish so i can get online and see how good everyone is...

does that cheat still work ?

what cheat? the one i posted? it should, i got it from a friend of mine so if its not working for you i will email him and see whats going on, but it works for me i use it all the time when i get bored and want to mod cars...

I has beaten GTA IV!!

Feels good doesnt it? Not the best GTA IV but a step in the right direction for sure for this generation. Been doing a few of the odd job type events not going for 100% or anything but I'll knock out a bit more.

I made a beast NSX today, took me 2.5 hours on the paint job, i love it... i hope i can get on xbox live soon, so i can race you guys!

The NSX is NA tuned to 464hp and it ran a 54.5 sec lap on tscuba(SP?) circuit... Oh and i have a KILLER drift S2000, and am in the process of making a F20C powered EP drift car with 490hp... I NEED TO GET ON XBOX LIVE >_<

Archived