Mike's Sol

SolLesHonda

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks. It's cool. It'll be a big thread. Big build-up thread.

It was lowered on Tanave DF 210 springs which are supposed to be like 2.5 inch drop according to them. I can't get the factory honda jack under my car anymore lol.

Just checked mine when I was outside. Looks like the splash guards end about 2 inches from the ground on mine.

For the person that wanted a picture of a Sol dash (since SolLess' wasn't good enough or something), I took a quick shot of mine a couple of minutes ago (the center area at least):

http://www.import-tech.net/pics/sol/dash.jpg

shift knob is crooked and you got some gay blue thing hanging off your shifter , lol. just kiddin

yeah, i know the knob isn't lined up. after i finally got around to tightening the nut to line it up, joey thought it would be fun to loosen it on me when i was driving. the blue thing is the air freshener :p i hate things hanging from the mirror.

love the drop, and +1 on the powdercoated 14's. those rims are perfectly fine, you should get Honda center-caps. that's be []D [] []V[] []D.

anyway, i'm still counting on this guy to come on saturday, if not i'll contact you via the telphono.

That looks awesome man. Makes me want them really bad. How's the ride? Rough.....how are they compared to stock?

Makes me want them really bad too. I might have someone with a teg interested in my wing for $300. If I sell that, I'll be ordering those ASAP.

Yeah bro for sure.

They ride like a dream. They bounce less than any springs I have ridden on, and aren't all that stiff. I am riding them with the Tokico Blues, and they are pretty stiff. I don't even feel most bumps. It isn't bumpy at atll, and isn't even close to rough. I recommend them to anyone. I definitely noticed a difference in the cornering too. I wish I could get a pic to honestly show you how low it is. These pics don't show it justice.

Any more comments or suggestions? Anyone?

well i have a question:

would you most definately recommend this set-up?

i have to upgrade my suspension soon and your set-up looks real nice, but i don't know how much it cost...

maybe you could PM me a price range??

well i have a question:

would you most definately recommend this set-up?

i have to upgrade my suspension soon and your set-up looks real nice, but i don't know how much it cost...

maybe you could PM me a price range??

For my setup: Omnipower Coilovers (150 shipped), Tokico Blues (230 shipped), Strut bars (Depends on brand), (LCA's are completely optional but they are only $100 shipped), Lower tie bar (Starting at 25 shipped to 200 shipped). I would say about 1000 for the complete setup for everything. All of that, plus sawy bars and great quality brands.

it looks good, but i think you should raise it a little and put the 16's on.

nice though man, looks good.

Thanks man, but after seeing 16's on a sol, I like it, but love the slammed look on 14's/15's. The sol just looks so mean. I have gotten tons of compliments since yesterday. Old people and young people just stare when I go by now. The paint looks great, rims are clean, and car is slammed lol. Thanks again bro.

I think he's golden with the 14's. They look awesome. Powder coated will look better too.

Yeah, may not powdercoat them, but it's still up in the air.

yeah, 14s are way to small, look stock

I like them. I don't like big wheels, especially on sols. Sols are too small. If you saw the car in person you'd be like yeah 14's look amazing.

More pics soon guys.

Ok, i've made up my mind on my opinion.

If I were you solles, I would keep the 14's the way they are. They look great. Don't spend any more money just for 1" bigger rims. Spend the money on engine or interior or something else because I think you're absolutely perfect on wheels.

Archived