Mike's Sol

SolLesHonda

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bummer. Oh well, build the D series beast again.

Mike: My review of my braking system: Awesome. Nice stiff pedal, smooth braking action, no nose-diving to speak of... excellent.

Here's what I just put in yesterday afternoon to get these rave reviews:

Brembo front disc rotors/rear drums - 150

Goodridge G-Stop steel lines - 115

AEM high-performance pads - 45

OEM replacement shoes - 25

New OEM calipers - 75

Full Synth brake fluid - 5

So, $415 I think? I approximated prices bit but they're accurate to around 5 bucks. Well worth it for me, since I got to see how worn my crap was (and rusty too).

nice setup. Fydanza flywheel and Exedy stage 2 clutch FTW.

I'm still leaning toward the b20/vtec on my car, but as I get further into this automotive engineering program, the more I want to run e85. you can crank the cr waaaay up, to like 16:1 or more, and still run reliably on the street. plus, higher cr = better gas mileage.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, wow, that is really low. There is no way my car would survive that low around here. Too many speed bumps and potholes on my morning commute. At least I can look at your sol every time I wanna see a pretty blue sol slammed on the floor.

Who is B16VTEC? 34 posts and is that not a picture of HungGSR's sol. I am so confused...

Archived