Mike's Sol

SolLesHonda

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess you forgot to mention the EX trans you got in there and the Tanabe Hyper Medallion exhaust w/Omnipower test pipe.

If you have a 93 SI, LATuning, then you have a D16Z6.

Edit: Wait, no, you did mention the exhaust. Reewinder must have been distracted by his huge leg muscles and missed it.

to connect the front and rear subframes im assuming. usually not a huge deal in fwd cars , unless pushing big power. subframe connectors. under the car where the fron subframe attaches to the underneath of the car and the rear , these connectors go from front to back along the floor of the car and bolt to each front and rear subframe. in essence trying to make it stiff like a full frame car. takes twist out of the car.

No. The ASR subframe kit is a rear tie bar, that reinforces and allows for using a bigger sway bar without cracking the frame.

Here's a couple pics. It connects the LCA's like a lower tie bar, but allows for bigger sway.

k3atxu.jpg

Dude1.jpg

DSC04277.jpg

If you want one, get it from passwordjdm.

I never said what I had, and I know what came in it! My guess is the previous owner took out the d16z6 for whatever reason and installed a temporary d15b so he could drive it. I have a b16 on the way, that is why I asked about Sol's ecu. Is the p28 standard for the z6? And SolLes I thought you were building a cr-vtec!

Well, I came across some pics on my computer of when I first got the car, and some random pics during beginning mods, and some from just recently. For the most part, pic quality sucks, since they were taken with my phone. There are like two good ones from a camera, and they are the last two pics lol.

Interior Shot

SolDay1001.jpg

Spoon Knob, DC Shifter, Type R boot and E brake boot

SolDay1002.jpg

Infinity Kappa Perfect Component Install

SolDay1003.jpg

Custom Flo Mats!

SolDay1004.jpg

Who else has this Rad Ass JDM Air Freshener?

SolDay1005.jpg

Followed by an auto dimming JDM TITE Mirror lol

SolDay1006.jpg

Cool Engine Damper (Cheap and cool mod IMHO)

SolDay1008.jpg

Spoon's Cheapest Mod

SolDay1009.jpg

Header Filthy After Installation

SolDay1010.jpg

Painted Amber Corners

SolDay1011.jpg

When I First "Finished" My Suspension

SolDay1012.jpg

Fart Can

SolDay1013.jpg

That's it for now. Will start taking pics of everything as it arrives. Coilovers will be here Tuesday, and should be on Wednesday.

I don't have any. As stated before.

The Horn is not a novelty horn. It's my alarm siren. I wish I had something other than pics to prove it. If you all come down here, you can go to my tuner's shop and see the records of me for labor for it all and dyno time.

I don't have any. As stated before.

The Horn is not a novelty horn. It's my alarm siren. I wish I had something other than pics to prove it. If you all come down here, you can go to my tuner's shop and see the records of me for labor for it all and dyno time.

You should get a novelty horn :thumbsup:

i never said you didnt know anything, or said you were a noob. you know a lot more than i do about boosting and many other things. but i just find the whole thing very hard to believe, that you built a very unique 300 hp turbo D, then you got into a crash, and the head cracked, and whatever, and you have zero pictures of the build, the final project, or the accident. and all of your old turbo parts are gone as well.

Archived