Mike's Sol

SolLesHonda

It's Daniel.

lol, well when I went to VA Beach, where SolLes lives, the roads were mad smooth...so i don't think he has anything to worry about.

Roads here are way bumpy, but I slammed mine anyway.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

totally off topic but i wondered this when i saw mikes sol. why is it, that like japan makes 1 piece headlights, and they all seem to be amber on like everything but the sol. and then another thing i saw, is like a some shops you can buy amber corners for your car, but they call them jdm, when in japan theyre one piece. im soo confused...

totally off topic but i wondered this when i saw mikes sol. why is it, that like japan makes 1 piece headlights, and they all seem to be amber on like everything but the sol. and then another thing i saw, is like a some shops you can buy amber corners for your car, but they call them jdm, when in japan theyre one piece. im soo confused...

1 piece headlights are not amber, and most don't have any amber in them at all (as far at the housing goes).

There are two reasons for the JDM:

1. JDM sells.

2. Vision is a Japanese company. Vision offers amber lenses. This became popular, and they were mass-produced by other companies and are therefore referred to as Vision-style or JDM or JDM-style.

1 piece headlights are not amber, and most don't have any amber in them at all (as far at the housing goes).

There are two reasons for the JDM:

1. JDM sells.

2. Vision is a Japanese company. Vision offers amber lenses. This became popular, and they were mass-produced by other companies and are therefore referred to as Vision-style or JDM or JDM-style.

okay understood.

Finish the suspension and then start on the motor.

deffo looks good. a while ago you posted pics, i didnt like the exhaust. there was something about it, maybe the it was the tip, or that you could see the whole can, but i cant really put my finger on it, but its not like that anymore in the new pics, so all is well.

I think both he make joke.

I mean, come on. Look at his name.

Take EH6TD's advice... But finish brakes too. Suspension and brakes then motor. Unless you're already satisfied with both suspension and brakes. Motor motor motor.

Archived