This is what I would want:

AEM Cold Air Intake

DC 4-1 Ceramic Header

Tanabe Hyper Medallion Exhaust

Fidanza Flywheel

Skunk2 Intake Manifold

Skunk2 Throttle Body

Hondata IM Gasket

What would you use them for if you went H series?

I saw your radio was under the dash. I assumed you had the OEM radio blocked off. May be different between civics and del sols. Chris told me how to get one so its all good.

i still dont see where the radio was under the dash? are you talking about that one knob/button?

I guess civics and del sols interior center console is diffrent... It looked the same from the picture so I just assumed that they were the same. My radio came in the top part of the console, he has his in a slot in the bottom of the console where i have a hole.. well an insert. Again assuming, I figured he put the aftermarket radio into the bottom slot and was wondering what he did with the top part of the dash...

You should take a picture of the dash... just so I can see how it looks.

I'm just saying, I might buy 90's motor. Him and I have been talking a lot about it. If I don't get H22, then I'm doing the D. Lol. Honestly.

haha im just frackkin with ya mike. thatd be pretty sweet to have an h22 sol though.

i changed my mind i think on the turbo setup i want for my STi. was gonna get a GT30R Rotated setup but i think im going with a 3" FP Green. less hp, but more reliability and i cant afford to build my motor anytime soon.

ordering a fmic tomorrow though.

but anyways, let us know man.

That's the work of his magical fairy! You have all talked about the h22 before and dissed it. It's too heavy, that'll cause too much understeer, not worth it, especially SolLes. Now all of the sudden it's a good idea. Hell yeah I'd want an h22 but had second thoughts after everyone's input. Come on now, you guy's change your mind more than my pregnant wife when deciding on where to eat for lunch! Is it or isn't it a good swap?

QUOTE(SolLesHonda @ Sep 26 2006, 09:48 PM)

Lookie what came in today bitches.

And for Cranny,

hahahaha , thats awsome. your one creative fukin yankee ill give ya that. now i guess its mike=2 , cranny=0 , hahaha.

Archived