New HF '08 Summer Meet Thread

wannaBstuntin

penthouses with adjoining rooms!!!

okay sorry had to get that out... but it depends on if you want cheaper right in the middle of everything or down the strip a little bit cause the strip is built like this:

people with huge beach houses

(got to be super quiet this far down the strip)

\/

bigger nice hotels(older ones though)

\/

shops/stores

\/

center of everything with the smaller hotels that are used to parties that have rooms with balconies facing the strip (happy holiday, sea cove, dipolamat are the cleaner looking ones) (bay view is also in the middle of this.. its a 20 story brand new hotel... the happy holiday and those are like 5 stories)

\/

not so nice hotels but further down the strip (viking, polynesian, all of which i dont reccommend)

\/

nice and new resorts and hotels.. like the bayview that has adjoining 4 bedroom rooms! haha but i think they prefer quiter resisidents

i'd look into happy holiday and those places.. see if we could get rooms with the 2 beds in each by eachother for some amount off

i still think we need to start a honda week/import week.. i think we have plenty of time to organize it

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ya honda week/import week would be cool and the lan idea would be awsome if we could mangage it i might be getting a 360 or ps3 not to sure if i am or not but i could bring my tv if anything and i have plenty of network routers and cables just wanted to throw that out there

ya honda week/import week would be cool and the lan idea would be awsome if we could mangage it i might be getting a 360 or ps3 not to sure if i am or not but i could bring my tv if anything and i have plenty of network routers and cables just wanted to throw that out there

I like the honda week idea. It would probably be best if you do is to bring a 360 cause we all at least have one of these.

I got 4 controllers, a wired router (linksys all the way, a couple short lan cords and a 25-foot lan cord. So I got some stuff.

A lan party sounds like fun for anybody willing to join.

Lina I will win at video games if we ever compete in that.

i can play halo.. thats about it haha

so yah someone needs to make a website for honda/import week.. like mustang and fbody week has and we need to just post it all over the place on like every forum and group we're in.. i think we would have a good turn out.. i would make a website but i never have and it would look like crap haha

i have 2 routers both linksys 1 of them is wireless and wired and i have 2 25 foot cords a 14 foot cord and i think i have a couple more ill have to look i have an extender for the cords so we could hook up 2 diff to make it longer if we have to the website thing does sound good we would need some1 good at making awebsite to do it though i havent done one yet but willing to help as thats wat im starting to go to school for in the fall

I am not the greatest at HTML, There has got to be somebody better then me to make one.

This will be fun. LAN party with halo and a girl will actually be playing.

Let me warn you I am really good.

I have played more lan partys of 250 kill games with 16 people then I can count. Lets say me and my friends have no lives.

and Ben, you are not allowed to bring a camera since you are so good at using YouTube!! haha jk

I could make a site but I say let's keep it with just us hfers...

Chris, I'm sure you would beat me at video games...if you ask Rick, him and John and me were playing a video game and I did ok but I'm not a pro lol

this will be sooo much fun...the beach, the woods, the cars, the crazy hfers :D the hotel can be the worst hotel imo because we aren't really going to be in there a lot...we will be out having fun :D

All info is in post #1.

If you want me to add any info to that post, let me know.

Also let me know if you want to be added to Definitely Attending rather than possibles. (this means you have already requested the day(s)/week off, etc)

All info is in post #1.

If you want me to add any info to that post, let me know.

Also let me know if you want to be added to Definitely Attending rather than possibles. (this means you have already requested the day(s)/week off, etc)

Make sure they took the days off and are saving money for the trip.

I know I am even I put like $50 a pay check away.

I am horrible at saving money. But I really wanna go so I don't have a choice.

lol Rick just bring the 360 and leave your tv at home because with my driving I don't want to ruin the tv haha...

someone living closer to SC bring a tv? lol

but my driving wouldnt!

i like my tv though. i still think i need a bigger one. at least a 47" for my room. the 37" seems a little small.

your tv is already huge lol

where would we all put our bags? My car is a hatch lol...and I have no tow hooks lol someone is going to have to get on top of the car and hold on to the sunroof!?? haha

I'm kidding...I'm too hyper today lol

your tv is already huge lol

where would we all put our bags? My car is a hatch lol...and I have no tow hooks lol someone is going to have to get on top of the car and hold on to the sunroof!?? haha

I'm kidding...I'm too hyper today lol

Yeah we can tell.

I hope the tvs at the hotel have inputs of some sort.

That would really suck if they didn't.

Sarah (delsolsweetie) you should see if the tv at some hotels have inputs.

Like ask to look at one of the rooms to see if it will be well suited for us.

I don't think my eyes go wide enough to see that tv even from a good distance away.

We should totally do it.

2309483"=192456.916 ft=36.4501 mi.

That is HUGE TV. I think we can see it from space.

why don't we play on the moon?

Archived