New HF '08 Summer Meet Thread

wannaBstuntin

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go me...

That would be embarrasing to lose both races and to girls. I would never let that one slide.

I gotta put on my a-game.

But i would feel bad if I won both races, I don't wanna make both you girls cry lol.

You wanna bet something sarah since you think might be the better driver.

bragging rights maybe.

And don't me and you have the same engine?

I say if Chris wins both races he gets his pic taken with both of you kissing his cheeks (on his face)

If he loses both races, he is not allowed to drive for the rest of the week. Only Lina or Sarah can drive him around. :thumbsup:

I say if Chris wins both races he gets his pic taken with both of you kissing his cheeks (on his face)

If he loses both races, he is not allowed to drive for the rest of the week. Only Lina or Sarah can drive him around.:thumbsup:

Hey I like that, We should do that but it will suck not driving alison (my car) but it is worth risking.

Alright girls no leaving me at the gas station as a joke.

I'll have my fiance with me.. but i might also have one of my girlfriends with me too. depends on what her schedules like & if the golf tourney chris keeps talking about actually is during that time.

yeah, go ahead and say its definite. we're pretty much planning on going. we'd probably be there most of the week- its always nice to get out of raleigh (regardless of how much i love this place)

Wow we've already got at least 13 people going.....and 4 are females! unless Sarah's friend is too then that's 5!

DISCLAIMER: No makeover events will be added to the list.

awww, what do you mean no makeover events?! hahaha. it could be really funny if we get everyone drunk and attack them with lipstick! j/k. (you won't get attacked by it from me... unless i'm already wearing it!)

yeah, i think this is where most of my posts have gone over the past month or so! i <3 post whoring. but i'm better about it here than i have been on other forums! on Im Really Bored I think I got 1000 posts in a month and half or so.

im not a post whore.. i just <3 you guys haha

yah chris isnt your stock.. or close to it..?

yah and dont think just cause im a girl i cant drive.. when i FIRST got my car we took it to the track and there was a 93 del sol si (just like mine but red).. i beat him haha!! in front of all his honda buddies! but yah drivin a FWD was a bit different.. you gotta launch them all different and crap.. you guys should see the vid of the first time i had it on the track.. i didnt go anywhere cause it kept spinnin (i had never raced a FWD, and i just had my brand new tires mounted the day before) im better now.. still not used to the redline bein at 7200 though (my firebird is 4500)

besides i COULD take the truck and beat everyone.. but i'll bring the honda.. maybe

yeah I have a intake and exhaust. You have a D15 right?

I am not saying you can't drive I just might be able to drive better that is all.

You wanna wager you drive better?

Braging rights maybe?

Love=Post whore

Archived