New HF '08 Summer Meet Thread

wannaBstuntin

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yah i can go for the first weekend and the last friday and some random day in the middle of the week cause its only an hour and a half away!

and the MB speedway has drifting and drag.. i just have to figure out when the track is open.. and if it isnt when we are all down there does driving an hour and a half to a another track okay? its fine with me.. i have to drive at least an hour to go to the track anyway so i'm used to it haha

yah i can go for the first weekend and the last friday and some random day in the middle of the week cause its only an hour and a half away!

and the MB speedway has drifting and drag.. i just have to figure out when the track is open.. and if it isnt when we are all down there does driving an hour and a half to a another track okay? its fine with me.. i have to drive at least an hour to go to the track anyway so i'm used to it haha

Awesome me and lina can settle our dispete there in a drift comp.

lol.

Oh wait, you can't drift a FWD. You gotta power slide it.

But we can also drag race too.

I would love to try the drifting track.

Is there a autocross track anywhere, sarah (delsolsweetie)?

I would love to see who can really drive out of all of us.

It's official. I'm going. I took the time off from work just for this, so it better be worth it dooders. Whoever wants to room with me, they can.

I'm pretty excited about the whole thing. I'll just take a couple of tequila shots before I come... and I'll be outgoing.. with certain limitations of course. Haha.

I only have 3 1/2 days vacation time available. My plan was to duck out early on Thursday, pack, and start the drive down. Staying Fri., Sat., and Sun. Leaving early Monday morning. Back to work on Tuesday. Provided I can swing the finances.

Did you want me to add you to definites yet dood?

Also, I figured I should start keeping track of how long everybody's staying, so people can organize convoys/carpools and hotels between each other.

So for everyone who's definite so far, let me know what date you are planning on heading down and what date you are planning on leaving.

WEST

lceah - Lina/CA

rbolander - Rick/CA

Kristin - Kristin/TN

WEST

BuddySol - Frank/CA

Buddy Cole - /CA

DelSolFreak - /AZ

EH6TunerDaniel - Dan/TX

the_big_dl86 - /OK

rocknskulls - /TN

..SSR.. - /TN

This made me laugh. You failed geography didn't you?

tennessee-map.gif

hey my names john and if i go ill be going the first weekend ill leave friday and try to get there saturday and leave late sunday

and yes more then likely we ll be on i 40

pretty close

me personally, i would have put TN in the south east section, since that is the placement that every human in modern history has placed the state. :devil:

I understand your point, but the execution comes across as completely bass ackwards.

Did you want me to add you to definites yet dood?

Also, I figured I should start keeping track of how long everybody's staying, so people can organize convoys/carpools and hotels between each other.

So for everyone who's definite so far, let me know what date you are planning on heading down and what date you are planning on leaving.

Not yet. Time wise I can swing it, financially I'm still unsure. If I get this loan back that I have out, then definitely. All my money is tied up in my Vegas trip for May.

I'm not making a huge trip like that for 2-3 days of vacation.

I'm going for the week.

same here... :)

and Chris, yup, the race is on!!!

everyone, stop bugging Ryan lol...he is being nice in organizing this... :D

same here... :)

and Chris, yup, the race is on!!!

everyone, stop bugging Ryan lol...he is being nice in organizing this... :D

im not bugging him.. im tryin to make it easier haha

i wanna race chris too.. he can get beat by two girls!

Archived