Random Thought Thread

SpeedDemon

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually it was only 40 something between 4 people..wasn't TOO bad.. but still, definitely not buying another.

Silva, when he's devoted to doing something is by and far one of the best the UFC has ever seen and personally; if he DOES get to GSP's weight class.. That poor little frenchman or whatever he is is going to be CRUSHED. Silva fired whenever he wanted to and landed every blow he threw, even broke Maia's nose with a single knee shot to the face. That was after he'd danced his way in front of him and hopped into the air.

BJ absolutely broke my heart. I didn't think he'd lose even on the split decision. Dude looked like he was gassed.

yeah... youre right about silva... hes an awesome fighter, hes just too cocky, he knows hes good and its gotten to his head so much that he would rather taunt his opponent and be disrespectful towards him other than to have a clean fight.....

im a HUGE BJ fan so im sure he'll get frankie next time im dissapointed in the loss but its all good.... another guy i like to see fight a lot is Kenny Florian....dudes got jiu jitsu skills!! lol

im glad theres another ufc fan here lol

haha yeah they were good. but gave me the runs like no tomorrow. damn pudding poops. im eating chicken noodle soup today. homemade lol. so yummy.

I am not fat. i am porky. :p haha nah i just got a belly

Fixed! Haha soft serve poop is the worst. Pretty much un-wipable.

hell yeah 4277 posts lol. barely been here over a year.

yeah the soft serve is awful. its wipeable, just have to wipe repeatedly...but its better than a flash flood of stomach acid/water

hell yeah 4277 posts lol. barely been here over a year.

yeah the soft serve is awful. its wipeable, just have to wipe repeatedly...but its better than a flash flood of stomach acid/water

lol yeah...those always come in phases too. Never expect to get it all out at once.

its an all day thing. sucked cause i had to sit through class whilst praying that i wouldnt have to get up and poo hahahahaha

Better than being on the road. I have a nightmare of leaving the house with bubble guts and being stuck on the interstate in stop and go traffic and I can't hold in the poo any longer, jumping out of my car and shatting all over the shoulder of the road ahahaha! I would do it too because 1, it's way better than pooping your pants, 2, you'll never see those people again, 3, it'll give them a story to tell for life, 4, it'll be f*ckin hilarious for them and you later on.

Better than being on the road. I have a nightmare of leaving the house with bubble guts and being stuck on the interstate in stop and go traffic and I can't hold in the poo any longer, jumping out of my car and shatting all over the shoulder of the road ahahaha! I would do it too because 1, it's way better than pooping your pants, 2, you'll never see those people again, 3, it'll give them a story to tell for life, 4, it'll be f*ckin hilarious for them and you later on.

just remember to keep something to wipe with haha. ive done it once or twice, just ran out into the bushes and squatted lol.

I shat in a pile of woodchips that were still in the back of my worktruck today. That was lul worthy. Then they HAD to be dumped at someone's property..

Archived