Well Here She Is

mine is still available. PM for details.

So Brian, did you wire up the iab's yet? When those things kick in, it's about as big a jump as vtec is. I'm putting on a blox manifold though. They dont have iabs. (better)

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pretty much, I hate any butthead that street races and ruins car tuning for the rest of us.

and we all hate you too, grumpy old fart :thumbsup:

mine is still available. PM for details.

So Brian, did you wire up the iab's yet? When those things kick in, it's about as big a jump as vtec is. I'm putting on a blox manifold though. They dont have iabs. (better)

i asked my friend about it and he was like "iab's? huh "

oh and here are MOAR PEEKATUREZ!!!

FREEBEE!!!

l_43f91506aa3342b1b66bc6797f41ea56.jpg

hmm what did i do?

l_71c664d7bf43400296db65fafaf61802.jpg

OH SHIZ NIZ!

l_df0c48833ae24c29abdaac00429b276f.jpg

LOOKIE LOOKIE!!

l_8eaa1218978540848dbfe00de0ad4be0.jpg

that valve cover looks awesome, what did you paint it with?

wrinkle red paint and a heat gun :p

Looks cool. Now did you wire up the vtec solenoid, vtec pressure switch, iabs, knock sensor, etc? ??? ???

no sir, happens tomorrow

its still slow.

but ALOT quicker than the D was

engine mods so far : ITR header, skunk2 cam gears, headerback BC exhaust, hks intake, p28 chipped for LSvtec.. thats it for now but its pretty quick, still no vtec but im waiting for my friend to call me back so i can take it by his house to get it done :p

i also played around with my friend that has a dodge stealth VR4, all i did was spin 1st then took off in 2nd, too bad he was just playing with me, LOL! im loving the GSR even without vtec its still pretty quick..

is someone making up cars or did someone put a mitsubishi engine in a dodge?

it is either a dodge stealth r/t OR a mitsu 3000gt

its still slow.

round about stock 1/4 times for both cars:

1991 Dodge Stealth R/T Turbo 14.5

1992 Dodge Stealth R/T Turbo 14.2

1991 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 13.8

1992 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 14.3

1993 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 14.0

1994 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 14.2

1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 13.5

1997 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 13.6

so yah if he was just playing then rick is right

:p

dont get butt hurt

I thought the Dodge Stealth R/T turbo and the 3000GT VR4 had the same engine/drivetrain. Kinda like the Eagle Talon (Eagle owned by dodge I believe) and Mistubishi Eclipse had the same engines/drivetrains.

As far as this del sol with a GSR minus VTEC being so quick...I find it hard to believe. You weigh about 100 pounds less than a stock Integra GSR....so that's maybe a tenth quicker in the quarter mile. Subtract .5-1 second for no vtec and you should be slower than a stock GSR right now....

....that is unless I'm missing something.

I thought the Dodge Stealth R/T turbo and the 3000GT VR4 had the same engine/drivetrain. Kinda like the Eagle Talon (Eagle owned by dodge I believe) and Mistubishi Eclipse had the same engines/drivetrains.

As far as this del sol with a GSR minus VTEC being so quick...I find it hard to believe. You weigh about 100 pounds less than a stock Integra GSR....so that's maybe a tenth quicker in the quarter mile. Subtract .5-1 second for no vtec and you should be slower than a stock GSR right now....

with the cams, headers,exhaust,intake,and chipped p28 i think he should be even with a stock 'teg. if not a tad quicker. its still a good build though.....

but like i said its missing something..

t

u

r

bo

Yes, but I don't go calling an Eclipse a TSi or a Talon a GST. He made a simple error.

That LSvtec chipped ecu isn't going to cut it. Get a p72. Or get it re-tuned and I hope the chip is even capable of controlling the iab's. (intake air butterflies) These are a GSR specific.

Great :D yay!!

So I want to know also...why was the vin plate cut off?

dont ask me, ask my friend.. i just know that it was taken out of his wrecked 4 door that had one previous owner besides him

is someone making up cars or did someone put a mitsubishi engine in a dodge?

it is either a dodge stealth r/t OR a mitsu 3000gt

round about stock 1/4 times for both cars:

1991 Dodge Stealth R/T Turbo 14.5

1992 Dodge Stealth R/T Turbo 14.2

1991 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 13.8

1992 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 14.3

1993 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 14.0

1994 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 14.2

1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 13.5

1997 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 13.6

so yah if he was just playing then rick is right

:p