Well Here She Is

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*sigh* $1k for that c1? it is so totally stolen it is not even funny. please tell me the guy you bought it from has no idea where you live?

*sigh* $1k for that c1? it is so totally stolen it is not even funny. please tell me the guy you bought it from has no idea where you live?

c'mon, all legit engines/transmissions have the plates cut off :rolleyes:

I can't believe I didn't even see that.

Ok, now I really hope that the people you bought it from have no idea what your home address is. I sense a resteal in the near future if you had them deliver it or if they recorded your license plate number on your truck.

haha at first i thought you swapped in that D, i was like WTF are you doin??? then the old scroll wheel proved me wrong.

this has got to be one of the fastest build threads ive seen. congrats. you are the anti-ginger

wait, he got this from someone he knows who wrecked the car!

If that was the case his friend is either: not much of a friend and lied to him, or his friend bought the stolen motor first by intention or accident.

So sad that something so badass as a gsr sol is tainted by known stolen parts.

I didn't say anyone was guilty. Swapped motors get bought and sold so many times in some cases that this motor may actually be 7 times removed from the original vehicle. Hell, for that matter it may have been stolen more then once too.

well to everyone that said something positive about the pictures, thanks :happy:

and it did come off a wrecked 4 door GSR, and no it was never stolen or taken out of a different gsr, the origional engine from the 4 door..

car still isnt moving yet.. i ordered del sol vtec shift linkage from honda today for $186 and itll be in tomorrow, then all i have to do is bleed the clutch, hook up the linkage, and hook up my heater core hoses and she'll be on the road again, YAY! :happy:

i want to take it down to the superspeedway to drag it friday, to see what i run in a 1/8 but i dont want to break anything... so ill hold off on it and let the new parts break in :p

ill just go to a party friday instead :)

well shes up and running, ive been riding around in it all day today, its decently quick, no vtec yet though.. have to wire it up tomorrow..

its soooooo much better than the old D, HUGE difference! it actually chirps going into 4th (without any help from vtec) :p

well last night me and a friend were out playing around, he drives a 07 civic Si with some bolt ons

i was going down the interstate at about 125 and had a sudden jerk to the right, so i pulled over and my fender liner was stuck inbetween the fender and my tire, so i ripped it out and we went to watch transformers... then after we had a little fun at 1am and i actually hung with him which was a HUGE suprise to me seeing that i still dont have vtec.. he got me by 2.5 cars...

i also played around with my friend that has a dodge stealth VR4, all i did was spin 1st then took off in 2nd, too bad he was just playing with me, LOL! im loving the GSR even without vtec its still pretty quick..

now i just need to get vtec wired up and go get it tuned, im running a little rich >_<

well last night me and a friend were out playing around, he drives a 07 civic Si with some bolt ons

i was going down the interstate at about 125 and had a sudden jerk to the right, so i pulled over and my fender liner was stuck inbetween the fender and my tire, so i ripped it out and we went to watch transformers... then after we had a little fun at 1am and i actually hung with him which was a HUGE suprise to me seeing that i still dont have vtec.. he got me by 2.5 cars...

i also played around with my friend that has a dodge stealth VR4, all i did was spin 1st then took off in 2nd, too bad he was just playing with me, LOL! im loving the GSR even without vtec its still pretty quick..

now i just need to get vtec wired up and go get it tuned, im running a little rich >_<

I hope you die in a fiery vehicle accident.

shouldnt need tuning on stock ecu. Did you wire up the iab's? If not, maybe that's what is making it run rich. The flappers aren't opening up and there isn't enough air coming in.

Archived