Well Here She Is

no still no vtec >_< FAIL

guy never called me back

next on list... new piston rings, low compression pistons, piston rods, new crank, and a little valveterrain work :p

aka build for boost, im getting a 14b turbo for free from my friend so next time im home she'll more than likely be ripped apart

cant wait to hear shuuuuuuuuu tototototo, lol

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
no still no vtec >_< FAIL

guy never called me back

next on list... new piston rings, low compression pistons, piston rods, new crank, and a little valveterrain work :p

aka build for boost, im getting a 14b turbo for free from my friend so next time im home she'll more than likely be ripped apart

cant wait to hear shuuuuuuuuu tototototo, lol

awesome..nothing like hearing that chirp :D

im buying a turbo'd civic si.. we can race.

bring it billy "madison" lol

yah he said yours was still slow

and i said if the car that was just playing with you only ran a 14 then rick is right lol :p

duh

bite me :effyou: lol jaykay jaykay :p

but on the brighter side of things.. friends giving me his 14b turbo for the boost build, WOOT WOOT!!!

after i sell my BMW im buying new piston rings, low compression pistons (not sure which ones exactly), toda timing belt, and if i have enough some piston rods.. then start saving for a new crank, etc.. CANT WAIT! :happy:

someone cant have fun and has to be exact about everything... my point was they are two different cars and therefore the names shouldnt be mixed

anyway trueblue.. i think he said like 4 hours but got hung up on the linkage

anyway trueblue.. i think he said like 4 hours but got hung up on the linkage

true story :thumbsup:

oh here are some pictures::

l_b8ff1ab1fa6d489786e364512018d948.jpg

l_93d6b4ed7c9f4528b57252da8a713283.jpg

l_bd878dfdc6b04268b44e01eadc468be3.jpg

you dont look like you would fit lol

I know! He's a tall mofo, in that low ass thing.

And damn 4 hours? Even though the linkage held him back a little, that's still quick!

yeah it only took about 30 mins to get the old D out, the hardest part was the pulley clearance and that effin t bracket wouldnt line up >_<

the rest went smooth, it was in and running 4 hours after we started, minus delsol vtec shiftlinkage, heater core hoses hooked up, no radiator fluid, or tranny fluid.. the day i ordered my linkage was the day we got everything in working condition and waiting on honda to get the linkage in... day 3 she was running.. i need a tune and my vtec still needs to be wired up

my stepdad is taking to one of his friends to remap the P28 for the GSR instead of LSvtec (he remapped my friends evo8 with his laptop) and to wire up my vtakkk :p

shes running fine, just too rich. i shoot flames if i take it up to 8,100 from 1st to 2nd.. its pretty cool :happy:

Haha I told Tasha that I was going to try to change as many things as I could just to eff with you.

lol, you damn mcnigglet :effyou: hahahaha

Archived