Well Here She Is

Those poor tires. They rode on the dumped sedan and I am still extracting chunks of rubber from the edge of my wheel wells. Pretty sure the reason the tread is so worn down is that I simply ground it off. You may want to bring the front back up 1/4 to 1/2 just enough so you don't rub and eat through your tires.

Looks excellent though!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Those poor tires. They rode on the dumped sedan and I am still extracting chunks of rubber from the edge of my wheel wells. Pretty sure the reason the tread is so worn down is that I simply ground it off. You may want to bring the front back up 1/4 to 1/2 just enough so you don't rub and eat through your tires.

Looks excellent though!

haha yeah theyre rubbing pretty bad when i hit bumps kind of fast, all you hear is KERRRRRRR then smell burnt rubber, lol

but its getting some new S drives in two days 195/50/15

some more pictures (you guys might hate the hook but i like it ALOT, to each his own right?)::

JUST FOR YOU ROB (i thought of you when i took this picture :p )

l_fe31a78468e74d46b8d23d92113164bb.jpg

l_0281ad2e1f604f6a811904440c3a4fd6.jpg

I'm with Nate, being body colored it sticks out less, but I still think it's rice. Like you said though, to each his own...

haha i knew you would say that but oh well

i still like it LOTS

well im off, time to go get the sway bar :happy:

the only tool i got riding around is whats in my pants :o lol haha!

a little update and a hint to something that im doing next... i just got back from advanced and bought some GSR axles and about to go to honda and order the rear t bracket and hardware :devil:

going to my first car show tonight, cant wait. about to go clean the sol :happy:

a little update and a hint to something that im doing next... i just got back from advanced and bought some GSR axles and about to go to honda and order the rear t bracket and hardware :devil:

huh whatever could you want with GSR axles? hrmmm...

Last time I checked, those dont fit a d15b7. :-

Looking pretty good so far Brian. Is that an S2K steering wheel without the airbag? I only ask out of curiosity.

How's the ride on the teins? Did you buy the EDFC as well or just the coilovers?

Keep up the good work....and pics of the stereo would be cool too.

Looking pretty good so far Brian. Is that an S2K steering wheel without the airbag? I only ask out of curiosity.

How's the ride on the teins? Did you buy the EDFC as well or just the coilovers?

Keep up the good work....and pics of the stereo would be cool too.

nah no S2K steeringwheel, its a JDM ITR wheel with no SRS

its a little bumpy but not too bad, i have it set on full stiff and its not as bumpey as my friends 07 Si with Skunk 2 coils.. i didnt get the EDFC there was a option to get EDFC for $250 more but i wasnt going to use it really so i didnt get it.

ill post up some pictures of the system for you :thumbsup:

Archived