HF Random Thought Thread

s_adbell

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish south carolina would quit looking so bad

last time we were in the news it was cause an olympic star got caught smoking pot

now we are in the news cause our governer went missing.. dont worry though.. they found him.. in argentina with his mistress who he met on the internet.. he doesnt know about resigning yet.. he needs to pray on it

mmmm. bacon, egg, and cheese on an everything bagel.

actually i managed to get outta bed and roll my way to the stove. made am omlet with bacon,mushroom, bacon bits, sasuage, steak, and for once a tad bit of green peppers. had some pepsi with it too :)

There is a reason for this....

for most, breakfast is 2 pieces of toast or cereal, for you, it is a months worth of food in one.

your damn right it is :) i would die with toast and cereal

How was the party?

Not bad. It was a pretty good turn out even though most of our friends didn't come and only 3 people in the bridal party showed up, and my dad dipped out after half an hour claiming that he was going home because he didn't feel comfortable being there, not knowing anyone and kept going on about how no one would come up and speak to him. When i pointed out to him that it's his job to introduce himself and make people feel welcome because he's the father of the bride he complained saying that he didn't know anyone so how was he supposed to talk to anyone. ugh. he's so socially inept sometimes. Turned out today, he left early because he'd filed the divorce papers against my mom on Friday afternoon. After everyone left our party, we went over to another party on the otherside of town- it was a bunch of russians, lots of vodka and I was definitely the worst for wear because of it!! Oh, and I got a declaration of love from my best friend that night too... which was responded with "no you don't actually love me like that. you're just lonely and bored, and for the love of god- you keep going on about how you frack up all of your relationships, don't start fracking up your friendships too." so yeah, lots of wonderful fun times. haha

Not bad. It was a pretty good turn out even though most of our friends didn't come and only 3 people in the bridal party showed up, and my dad dipped out after half an hour claiming that he was going home because he didn't feel comfortable being there, not knowing anyone and kept going on about how no one would come up and speak to him. When i pointed out to him that it's his job to introduce himself and make people feel welcome because he's the father of the bride he complained saying that he didn't know anyone so how was he supposed to talk to anyone. ugh. he's so socially inept sometimes. Turned out today, he left early because he'd filed the divorce papers against my mom on Friday afternoon. After everyone left our party, we went over to another party on the otherside of town- it was a bunch of russians, lots of vodka and I was definitely the worst for wear because of it!! Oh, and I got a declaration of love from my best friend that night too... which was responded with "no you don't actually love me like that. you're just lonely and bored, and for the love of god- you keep going on about how you frack up all of your relationships, don't start fracking up your friendships too." so yeah, lots of wonderful fun times. haha

sounds like a jolly good time...bring any vodka back for us?

i hate this internet setup in our apartment. our router is in the living room, and my comp is in my bedroom. so there is a 250ft lan cable running from the router to my bedroom (we are not allowed to drill holes in the wall otherwise it would be 6ft), we have to install this stupid "cisco clean access" program because people are retarded and spread viruses and crap throughout the network, and my roomates and their friend are on WOW 24/7 and they're stealing my internets.

Buy a wireless router, and a mac, and stick your middle finger up to your roommates. And it'll solve all life's problems.

(even though Rob will probably slate my comment about the mac). Don't listen to him, he knows little. Haven't had a single whiff of a virus in hmm...4 or 5 years now? MAC FOR THE WIN. In every single conceivable form.

I know more than you think, and I haven't had a single whiff of a virus ever, in all of my PC using years. It's more about being smart than the choice of OS.

There is a reason for this....

for most, breakfast is 2 pieces of toast or cereal, for you, it is a months worth of food in one.

Whoaa! I've been to your side of the pond and TRIED to finish a traditional english breakfast. That's alot of food.

lol I was joking with the 'he knows little' comment :p

Lucky you if you havent had a virus, or piece of spamware or whatever, but the choice of OS helps greatly as I'm sure you can appreciate...I don't have to be 'smart' to not get a virus, I just don't get them! Anyways I'll quit this discussion before it takes over yet again.

I've gotten some spamware, but nothing that wasn't easily removable. Choice of OS only helps those that are too stupid to avoid virii in the first place.

Lol nothing better than an english breakfast! yeah you can get some pretty damn huge ones some places... There is one cafe in my city which will let you have it for free if you manage to finish it all, and they stick your photo up on the wall! I've gotta get baked n try n finish it :D

Just keep telling yourself that.

i just came from olive garden for my cousins birthday and heres what i ate

chicken parmasean two plates

three dinner sized plates of linguini

two glasses of white wine

4 slices of chocolate pie

ice cream cone at DQ

I had a real good day today. Got accepted into college, washed the car, resolved my issue with the relationship...

...then I left my phone where the trunk is supposed to go over, and closed it and wondered why it didn't close. fml my Voyager's external screen's done.

Archived