HF Random Thought Thread

s_adbell

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol you are funny!

If I ever become a lady with short hair who does gardening and bakes pies and has all flowery stuff, please slap me and tell me to snap out of it! :laugh:

HELL NO...I want some frackin' pie.

so i got pulled over tonight, i was driving along minding my own business when i see headlights come up on me VERY fast, saw the headlights dip like they hit their brakes. about that time i had to turn onto the road where i live. its not a complete 90 degree turn, but more like an S turn. you can see up the road for 500' so every now and then people go left of center to make a smooth turn. well i thought he was going to hit me so i turned in and went a little left of center. next thing i see is blue and red with a spot light in my mirror. damn my first thought was the tint (which is legal) or having no muffler. but he comes up, takes my liscense checks it out yatta yatta, comes back and asks me why i think he pulled me over. i said tint, he said no, you went left of center back there(which i did). so he told me it was best to stay on my own side of the road and to be careful. he then asked if i had any weapons in the car(i was coming home from work). i had my box knife. i told him in was in the back seat in its holder. so he tells me not to move and reaches back and picks it up, examines it...and oddly he actually put it back in the same place instead of just throwing it in the car. so he then lets me go. keep in mind this is the state highway patrol, and for once they(he) was very courteous.

but heres the weird thing. my mom and little brother got pulled over today too, said that they were doing 65. she had the cruise set on 59 lol. but he gave her a warning and let her go. he told her that they are doing a major drug sweep along highway 23 and state route 104. how fun...o well i guess ill just start leaving earlier for work and actually do the speed limit lol :)

while sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles. Now, while doing this, draw the number “6″ in the air with your right hand.

Your foot will change direction and there’s nothing you can do about it. It's crazy.

I've had my appendix removed.

hope you feel better

loool Gary, that was hilarious!!

David, good thing you didn't get a ticket...I wouldn't have confessed to the tints though lol.

well my tint is still withing legal limits so theres nothing he could do :D

I've had my appendix removed.

i've had my gallbladder removed

well my tint is still withing legal limits so theres nothing he could do :D

what are the tint laws in ohio?

pa is no tint at all.. i'm breaking the law.

TN is 35% all around 70% front

But on trucks/SUVs, 35% for front doors and no limit for other glass i.e. 5% limo is okay for everything behind driver

Sarah, the pain was horrible, like someone had stuck a knife in my stomach. Got a fever, started throwing up. Decided it was time to go to the hospital.

That's how I got hooked on morphine for the second time....

Archived