HF Random Thought Thread

s_adbell

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so been sandin my car on the pass side rear quarter panel to discover it loooks like its nothing but bondo. tsk tsk previous owners that dont take car of the cars suck. iv found a few spots where some surface rust was painted over. :rant:

hey lina heres a emoticon you can use for hugs... :huggles:

just got home, i got lost twice from DC.. once in DC and then the other time actually in TN >_< dont ask, lol

my car went through 3 quarts of oil on the way back from DC... bad piston rings :(

me and tasha went and got a hotel at 5am this morning and passed out until noonish then on the way home i called a friend of mine that has a GSR and said he would let me get it for 1k with no ecu, so now i need to find a p72 for cheap and do the swap tomorrow.. wish me luck

I swear to god. I am NEVER going to clean my FMIL's house again... especially if it's in as much of a mess as she left it today. I think my limbs might just fall off from exhaustion.

so i was coming home today from doing some shoe shopping and on my way north on state route 104 i saw this absolutely stunning sti. pearl white with the dark gold rims. not a scratch that could be seen. rick would have been proud of this thing, it actually looked a lot like his old subaru

so i was coming home today from doing some shoe shopping and on my way north on state route 104 i saw this absolutely stunning sti. pearl white with the dark gold rims. not a scratch that could be seen. rick would have been proud of this thing, it actually looked a lot like his old subaru

wut? huh

he still has the white scubbie. that thing is HAWT. i think its is first subaru tho.

yeah i just went looking through the for sale ads and yeah he has the WRX but this STi looked just like it, so beautiful :) it was the same color white too....for a second i thought rick was on a road trip lol

haha I don't use enough icons then? lol jk

are you guys talking about Joe's sti maybe?

Seb, have fun during summer :D

Brian, gl with the swap! I want see it done! Your Sol will have much more power :D

haha I don't use enough icons then? lol jk

are you guys talking about Joe's sti maybe?

Seb, have fun during summer :D

Brian, gl with the swap! I want see it done! Your Sol will have much more power :D

yess maan tell me about it, im getting a chrome tuned p72 today for 150, a little high for me right now but thats the only p72 i could find for sale.. swap will start in an hour! cant wait!!!

Archived