CLOSE

wannaBstuntin

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you also worked out the bday snowboarding thing, and we have a few people going.

i can understand how frustrating it can be to arrange a meet. remember octoberfest...

alot of HF'ers (i pronounce it heffers :wink: ) are youngins, they are the most undecided age group of people on the planet, so dont feel too bad there. and the older HF'ers have to juggle things around their work schedule.

But at least you have the usual crowd of people willing to meet like john, lina, and myself. who knows, maybe ill be around this summer. my life is so ass-backwards anyway.

good points, Rick and Ryan...Don't make reservations for a cabin on your card...you are right.

Why don't we just decide to stick to the tent (Rick is cool with it. Ryan, you ok with tent?) then the rest of the people can decide for themselves if they want tent or whatever else...they can buy it at Walmart for cheap)... :D

I know people will say they want heating/ac/showers bla bla...but hey, it's for a weekend and then we get on the road...we can jump in a lake like we did in Colorado on the road trip :D

I was going to start looking into cabins here soon. See what kind of deposit was needed, availability and such. I was going to message you all about this Ryan. Talk to me and we'll work something out.

so I'm bringing the tent for me and a few others :D who else wants to tent/camp? and enjoy the nice summer camping time?

important: a tent is better for avoiding bug bites compared to a cabin! They can't get into the tent when we zip it up :D

I believe its

Nashville, TN

July 25

It is. I go every year and it's pretty awesome. It's nothing but a giant party the whole weekend.

I'm actually going to be able to attend this meet this year. Last year, I wasn't able to come due to various things, BUT... I'll be living in Columbus, OH which isn't far from Central PA at all and I'll more than likely be bringing my roommate, Rebecca and possibly my boyfriend Jordan [who is also a fellow Honda CRX owner]. I'll talk to him about it. So, add three to the roster. :)

It is. I go every year and it's pretty awesome. It's nothing but a giant party the whole weekend.

I'm actually going to be able to attend this meet this year. Last year, I wasn't able to come due to various things, BUT... I'll be living in Columbus, OH which isn't far from Central PA at all and I'll more than likely be bringing my roommate, Rebecca and possibly my boyfriend Jordan [who is also a fellow Honda CRX owner]. I'll talk to him about it. So, add three to the roster. :)

Is she hot? Single? Looking?

Archived