HF Shirts

TS John

So I've finally gotten around to painting the shirts for the HF folks I've met this past summer.

Here's what they look like so far:

100_0866.jpg

100_0864.jpg

100_0865.jpg

QUESTIONS!

Do you want me to finish them by adding a personalized quote from y'all or leave them as is? This would add about an hour of work for me per shirt, so it would take longer, obviously, for me to get them to you.

I was also thinking of putting the screen names or nick names of everyone on the back but won't do that unless you really want me to since it will cost more money and take, again, more time. But let me know. It'd be like "team style" or whatever.

People receiving them:

Rick (M)

Ryan (L)

Rob (XL)

Andy (Drew) (XL)

Greg (Trepid) (L)

Sarah (I still need to get your shirt somewhere but will work on it)

I cutted the stencil all by my onesies and then sprayed them with bronze rustoleum paint. Then I ironed them to set the paint in there. Lina acted as my assistant through this long and arduous process.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh snaps! I don't have any more shirts. Perhaps I should acquire one more since I did meet you that time at the place.

I just didn't think of it since I was doing it for all them folks I've met this summer. But I will work on it.

I'd think you should be able to find women's tees at a craft store, or if you have an American Apparel around there you could find any style. Although, I actually had to go to the "slut store" to buy a plain white babydoll tee a while back :laugh:

^loool

Ashley, I'm actually the one who is supposed to get the girl t-shirts...

I was thinking of going to gap and getting the white/pink version of these shirts so that the guys and girl would match sorta, but gap doesn't have those anymore huh so I'll try to find regular white babydolls... :D

you want one too? :D (also up to John...)

Personally I like the color red...so i think im going to try this out...lol I'll show the results when im done...TS im jacking your biz....lol j/k...i havent done this in a long time...i gotta go through my room and find my silk screening shtuff

So here's what I got so far. The nicknames and quotes are mostly things that are either obvious or I came up with from my interactions with these people, either from what they said or something like that. I still need some help getting the ??? spots filled in.

Rick: Robotlander -- "I stab at thee, I stab at thee."

Ryan: Taskmaster -- "Now with 100% more semi-nudes."

Rob: The HF Grampa -- "Mad tyte JDM V-TAKK, yo!"

Drew: The HF God -- "My real name is Andy."

Trepid: ??? -- "Les oiseaux ont peté sur la clôture."

Sarah: ??? -- "Where the $#@% is the mini-golf?"

Kegan: Kegger -- "How do YOU feel about classic rock?"

On the topic of selling these to people I haven't met, I'm willing to do this but will prolly cut a bigger stencil so the logo will look more balanced on the shirts, especially the larger ones. That'll take some time since I have to do that by hand, so don't expect me to start till I'm done with the personalized ones I'm making as gifts for these folks. But once these are done and I've cut the stencil, every shirt will be quick to make since all I'll have to do is lay the stencil on a blank shirt and spray it.

I'll update or create a new thread for that once I'm done, although to be honest if Javy has quality screen printing stuff then he might be able to crank out better quality stuff than I can.

Edit: Also, I would prolly charge about 10 bucks a shirt to cover buying a blank tee and mailing it, plus keeping about 5 bucks for myself since I'll be taking my time to go buy the shirt, spray it, and mail it.

Alright, I'll make you the Taskmaster, since that sounds badass but is, in fact, not.

I'll try to think of one for Sarah along these lines...

Edit: Trepid's is kind of an inside joke, but it means "The birds farted on the fence." It's a family joke that he brought up and since I speak French I understood it, which kinda made it even funnier at the time. You sorta had to be there, though, and you also sorta had to be slightly drunk.

Archived