HF Shirts

TS John

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sent you a picture message to your phone but here it is again (with Dylan's and Sarah's):

1121081230.jpg

Yours is white since I didn't meet you last summer. Gotta differentiate. Plus there were no black mediums in stock when I was at Michael's...

1121081309.jpg

The only thing I remember about Dylan from the meet, aside from how I never saw even spoke with him much, was what he ordered with breakfast, taking over Rick's nickname...

1121081250.jpg

I know you may not think it's the most applicable but I chose all the quotes to be something that stuck out to me about my time with the person, so that's what I chose for you...

So they're drying now. Then they'll be ironed to set the paint properly and then I'll mail them out prolly on Monday.

I got it today. Shirt kicks ass. To be honest, I don't remember ordering that but I do know I did. o.O If that makes sense. And my girlfriend approved saying that I did, so I guess I did. LOL.

• 1 month later...

Archived