HF Shirts

TS John

my quote should be something about me wrecking haha

cause i wrecked my car which is why it wasnt at the meet.. got hit when i was driving ryans car.. then got my car back and got rearended

haha

and i dont think the mini golf thing is good for me.. i was staring at the beach the whole time we were there.. i just couldnt find the place haha

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about "You gotta tease 'em?"

Also, I went by the post office yesterday and apparently they've been closed all week... Bummer. So I'll try to get them out Monday morning on my way to school, which means I should be able to have the rest of the them done by then too so they'll all go out at the same time.

I dunno I was thinking of that video that Ryan posted but I guess you didn't say that line or you weren't there or something. I'll think of something.

I still need to make the ones for the other folks this week but the first batch was mailed out today.

Gonna go buy some spray paint right now....

I don't know that enough total footage was shot during that entire meet to justify a full video...

Ordering nice spraypaint tonight so I can do the rest of the shirts. I think this will mean that the second batch will actually last longer than the first but sorry -- I worked with what I had. I just really want to use fabric spray paint but can't find any at Wal-Mart or at Home Depot or at Michael's. The closest I've found is for flowers -- wtf?

So once that's there then I need to make the last batch. Hopefully that will be soon.

I don't know that enough total footage was shot during that entire meet to justify a full video...

By full video I mean 10 minutes maybe. Plus I can slideshow some of the best pics too.

Even those 3 short clips took up 1 full minute.

I still need to make the second batch. I can't find spraypaint that works on dark shirts yet. Very frustrating. Thinking I'm gonna do these by hand with a roller. But they'll get made. Patience.

Glad you guys like 'em.

Archived