So, what do you all think?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice dude.

i dunt know what tires are on it, but the tire noise is kinda loud just in general, at least on my STi. im telling ya, stage 2, and its a completely new car. its not like adding a billion bolt ons on a civic and getting 10 hp lol.

i agree on the list you have compuvision, minus the intercooler and exhaust choice. a lot of better sounding exhausts than the apexi (then again, it depends on what rick wants sound/look wise) and the FMIC isnt needed unless he goes for a bigger turbo, and even so can still get away with a tmic if its not on the big side.

Ill post the vid when im not using my phone to check hf and make posts. i went and got a boost gauge, oil pressure gauge, a piller mount, and a turbo timer. i have no idea how to install any of those though so it will be an adventure. oh, and to make things worse, the directions for the timer are in japanese.:-/ joe, if you have any insight with pics, it would be a huge help, lol.

Ill post the vid when im not using my phone to check hf and make posts. i went and got a boost gauge, oil pressure gauge, a piller mount, and a turbo timer. i have no idea how to install any of those though so it will be an adventure. oh, and to make things worse, the directions for the timer are in japanese.:-/ joe, if you have any insight with pics, it would be a huge help, lol.

Which timer?

what gauges did you get rick? also yeah, which turbo timer. i have the apexi but i bought a harness thats basically just plug and play.

do yourself a favor, and join www.nasioc.com, you can find anything and everything on that site as far as installing crap and learning things. im also obviously here to help as well.

so.....

just waiting on youtube to finish uploading the vid.

its taking its sweet time.

oh yeah, got the scooby tinted yesterday. nice and dark on the back windows, and a 25% on the front.

Sooo....

I got pulled over yesterday for my front licence plate being off (from the accident).

And they also said my tint was illegal (20%).

Then they asked what was in my black toolbox in the back seat (tools).

Then they asked if I have any drugs and I say no, you can search if you want. They say "ok", and do.

Then they let me go with a warning for my licence plate and tint.

Never even saw the radar detector. LOL

Anytime they think you may have dope in the car(young kid, black guy, tinted windows, rims, etc.) they will search it.

I personally dont trust cops. As i said, they will never get permission to search my car. When they get their warrent, they can have fun. Hope i wasted plenty of tax dollars when they come up empty.

lmao @ tinting front windshield.

f*cking noob.

who tinted the windshield?

couldnt have been me since i said i tinted the back windows and the front windows, but nothing about a windshield. maybe you read the thread wrong.

whos the noob now?

complete ownage >_< lol

and another scoobie, man im the little lone ranger in here, i think when i go home ill talk lucky to get on hondaforums so i can have another evo with me, but his will make mine look like a newb car... damn 500+awp evo 8 >_<

well i hope you like the scoobie, still should have got an evo if you ask me, lol

Lookin good man, if you need a place to work on it when you get here let me know, got a HUGE ass garage (the one i did my swap in) and ill see ya when ya get out to hellaware.

WRX represent...muthafugga

Tint looks good man, I was disappointed with the front, but at least it's legal, right?

So what's the deal with the bike? And for godssake, did you get my muthafuggin message muthafugga?

You need to put NWS above the video considering how many f-bombs you dropped...geez. I watched the whole thing hoping for some driving video but it never moved.... cool car nevertheless.

LOL. I don't think work would be much more pleased listening to engine revs coming from your computer than it would f-bombs.

When you say front it's easy to misconceive what you meant.

"front"

That and a majority of the people I know match the f*cking tint on their front and back doors anyway.

Archived