So, what do you all think?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When you say front it's easy to misconceive what you meant.

"front"

That and a majority of the people I know match the f*cking tint on their front and back doors anyway.

Not if a state has differing percentages between the front and rear.

it is not a family car! and it is not cute!

its a rugged and manly car that just so happens to have 4 doors. :ninja:

hey im going to use the evo for a family car, a really quick family car, lol :p

i like it to a certain extent, because im not a scoobie fan... you going to give your car a nickname? i named the evo snowball, lol

hey im going to use the evo for a family car, a really quick family car, lol :p

i like it to a certain extent, because im not a scoobie fan... you going to give your car a nickname? i named the evo snowball, lol

hopefully he'll call it something other than "scooby"

because it is boring, long, and lonely.

im not driving across with anyone cool. it sucks.

oh, and im really really sick.

i cleared out the back seat and laid out big comfy blanket with a pillow and every few hours i take a break and nap at a rest stop with the ac goin.

ive been sick for the past few weeks, its just its really bleh at the moment.

on a plus side. i took the car through the dirt today and got it nice and dirty. it handles pretty nicely in loose desert sand and gravel. the awd makes it a bit more predictable in a slide than a fwd or rwd would be. easier to manage too, its just fun.

i have some driving footage with no f-bombs to post. but that will have to wait until im not using a stupid hotel wireless connection since i dont want to keep my laptop running all night again to upload a 30 sec vid.

Hope the road trip improves for you, man. I can't imagine doing all that driving that we did on our trip all by myself, so I gotta give you credit for that. Can't wait to see this thang in real life.

Feel better, champ.

Archived