HF Summer Meet (Myrtle Beach: 7/25 - 8/2)

wannaBstuntin

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so whats everyone predicted time frame to be at the beach or in the beach area on friday???

cause i can be there like anytime so if you want me to be the first one there thats cool.. and if anyone gets lost you guys can just call me cause theres one lil intersection that its like 5 roads going all over the place and one will take you to the strip and one will take you on 17 and one will take you on 501 and the others just go somewhere but yah its not too hard to navigate down there it just gets kinda crazy in the summer

but yah anyway.. what time does everyone plan on bein there

we're not early risers, so we're probably aiming for getting there in the early afternoon. alternatively, we might arrive in the late afternoon, freshen up and get our drink on, like we did when we went to charleston. haha.

so whats everyone predicted time frame to be at the beach or in the beach area on friday???

cause i can be there like anytime so if you want me to be the first one there thats cool.. and if anyone gets lost you guys can just call me cause theres one lil intersection that its like 5 roads going all over the place and one will take you to the strip and one will take you on 17 and one will take you on 501 and the others just go somewhere but yah its not too hard to navigate down there it just gets kinda crazy in the summer

but yah anyway.. what time does everyone plan on bein there

I probably won't be there until Friday evening. Time for a dinner meet probably.

^Kastigir (by the way, your name, in Spanish, sounds like the word "punish" hehe), are you bringing anyone? or is it going to be easy getting you drunk? hehe

I'm coming alone. As for getting me drunk, I'm typically the responsible one when I go out.

Yall are that much of a pain in the ass huh?

hahaha. no, its not that. it's the fact that we're so sickly sweet together that it drives people to drink.

honestly though, its because we're both enablers- we encourage everyone to drink/get drunk/do stupid things so that we can laugh at them.

lol I will try drinking....one shot and I'm all hyper hehe :D

lol, this is why not drinking works. when you decide you do want to drink, it doesn't cost much :laugh:

I'm getting a keg. You're all drinking it.

Either that, or since there's so many ladies, its gonna be margarita pong.

keg sounds good- so long as it's bud light or miller light.

i can't drink margaritas... I get deathly sick off tequila & chris is allergic to it. :(

yeaaah... im going from bud/miller lite to mixed drinks. or maybe just mixed drinks. mm. midori & sprite. bacardi peach red & cranberry juice. soco & sprite. dammit. now i want one but i can't be bothered getting up to get one.

You'll have to mix us up a few things down there Lexi.

I mix anything with anything and it usually doesn't come out too well.

Example: I'm drinking pomegranite/blueberry juice mixed with orange smirnoff A.T.M. *shudders*

sure thing. I'm not much good with cocktail names because we never had to know them in england- it was always stuff like malibu & coke etc. but I'll read up on some stuff before i go. chris is pretty good with bartending too- just so long as you like 'em STRONG! i'll do my signature shots for everyone. haha. they don't have the most appealing name, but i think they're pretty good!

Archived