HF Summer Meet (Myrtle Beach: 7/25 - 8/2)

wannaBstuntin

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you're coming down 95 to 40 right? or are you taking 95 into SC? cos if you take 95 to 40, we can probably meet you somewhere in Johnston Co, where the two intersect. Then you won't be alone... at least, not for the last leg of the trip anyway.

95 all the way.

F me in the A

Damn, sucks for you! I try to stay away from 95.

Pick up a bum, you can make a new friend.

95 all the way.

F me in the A

yeah, i refuse to take the 95 route to MB. we're going 40 (since we live right off 40) to wilmington then taking NC17 down the coast. its a prettier and easier drive that way.

RT40 is W-E.

I'm going south the whole way. Maybe RT40 for the last half hour?? haha

http://www.mapquest.com/mq/3-zIe926tc5TTADP*S

yeah i know that. but we live off 40, so instead of taking 40 to 95, its easier for us to head east to wilmington, stop there for an hour or two to say hey to a friend of mine then head south on NC17. not to mention, the VA-GA stretch of 95 is permanently under construction and i have no desire to sit in traffic for hours on end. From the 40/95 junction it's about an hour or so to Wilmington (depending on traffic) with another hour on NC17.

I'm sure I can make it faster.

Also, I was planning on driving through the middle of the night.

Also, I'm guessing CT/NY/NJ traffic is a little different from VA/GA traffic. Hopefully. :dry:

yeah, word to the wise- DO NOT speed through VA. And don't have a radar detector. they monitor speed by aircraft and radar detectors are illegal, and they're likely to pull you for as little as 5 over.

I was driving much faster than speed limit in VA and they didn't stop me at all...I guess I got lucky....but listen to Lexi :D

Ryan, that sucks...I think Ashley should really try to go :D Drive with Ryan and also, everyone and I want to meet you Ashley :D

If CT was close to my route, I'd drive with you :)

If I can even make it. I'll probably fall asleep and crash and die on the way. :help:

Nooooooo! You can't do that! :(

Archived