Preston's Del Sol Process Thread

tallhamer88

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup, Gotta Another Goodie Today. WIll take Photos Here Soon,

Still awaiting, Benen tripoint upper strut bar, Vibrant rear upper tower bar, And Blox Rear LCA

Looking at June 2nd, Installing Some of my new items..

Cant Wait!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Sold Mike Front and Rear Camber Kit, Cause i noticed no where on my tires from not having one before. Had it aligned at work they said i need one for the front. So fawk. Back to ordering one once i get the Money.

Also have More Enhancements for the Sol On the Way.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

yet another thing for me to add to the list of wants!

well sadley i try to keep wax on hood and wing as much as possible but some fading is happen. took it to body guy to look at getting re cleared he said its not in the clear its actually the carbon lifting. common issue with carbon fiber. He said it could get worse it could Not, So if it gets super bad a year or two from now. i may just have wing and hood painted to match car. than once sol is garaged and i got spare money rebuy wing and hood. and wat not.. Seb can you powder coat my hood and wing to just see what it would look like..

And thanks i got a few more tricks up my sleeve coming..

yeah, I ain't got sh*t all to do today, I'll get on it.

Tis a real shame about the carbon lifting, try n keep it as it is, for as long as possible, the red/carbon look is awesome.

i use a recommend wax for carbon fiber and everything. wax it every month like it suggest. Still Nothing. Just Happens., All Carbon fiber gets it just depends where.. You will have the same issue seb.

can you see it in pics where its lifting? im curious to see what it looks like. and that sucks. i LOVED seeing your car at the dc meet.

put some wax on it yesterday kinda dulled/hid it. but what it looks like is a whitey substence inside the clear

Archived