Preston's Del Sol Process Thread

tallhamer88

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Well my cat went on my car and the pipping rust through. i had a AP Performance high flow cat installed today. I got tired of riding around with my car sounding like Pooh. So 225 dollars later( took money away from weather stripping) Which will set me back about 2 to 3 weeks away from me getting weather stripping for the roof of the sol. Has anyone ever changed there? Im wondering they use any epoxy on it to hold it in or anything cause i can tell that something helped glue the weather stripping to the car.

I will post pictures of me changing weather stripping to help show how you do if for those who havent did it yet.

Saving up for these btw http://images.eurotuner.com/featuredvehicl...s_gt_wheels.jpg

• 3 months later...

Alright Heres What the F Going On With Del Sol.

Im Broke White Boy Who Kinda Wishes He Didnt Have A Truck Payment. But Is Glad Sol Is not Going Through Hell This Winter..

But It all Means. After this Semester i will be going full time.. Which Means More Hours Better Pay. To where i wont be struggling with making my bills.

So im Lookin Late Spring.. Finally Going to Buy all the rest of the weather stripping i need for sol. Approx 600 Dollars Worth Left( all the main ones that go around the targa)

Then Me and Pops will be laying new carpet in sol. Along with i think for now imma give those iggee seat covers a try. Later on imma replace with recarros. When sol almost complete.

Then imma move into suspension with benen tripoint front upper strut bar various other strut bars along with new shock and struts.

Thats all for now Folks.. Stay Tuned

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Order Tokico HP Blue Struts 2nite!

Said F Weather Stripping Till Later This Summer

Stock Struts Are Shot. Noticed big time on my traveling i did yesterday in it.

So order them. Also finally going to camber kit it all the way around and few various other suspension stuff coming.

schweet. get pics when they come in

will do. Yes last year sol didnt do much but Paint, New Speakers, Alarm.and Indash So this year i hope to do more and really bring back my build thread action.

Update.

Struts Will Be Here Tuesday May 25th.

Also order Megan Racing Lower Tie Bar 2nite as well..

went to update 1st post in thread but i guess with the new layout i cant. I was going to Update my list and post a more current Photo. Oh Well

Archived