rice patrol

except the wing still causes more drag.. and i doubt he will be cornering at those speeds anyways..

so the wing is more for looks than performance

and the same can be said about the lip, you will probably not see performance out of either part.

BUT to each his own.

Peace

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
except the wing still causes more drag.. and i doubt he will be cornering at those speeds anyways..

so the wing is more for looks than performance

i highlighted the part that i guess you missed or maybe confused you :crazy: ...

a lip doesn't cause drag unless it's poorly designed. a properly designed lip reduces drag, which can not only help performance, but also highway mpg. nor is it really a Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancement when most of the people running lips are running something either OEM or OEM-ish.

no comment on the wing though, don't feel like getting in to that discussion.

i agree that a wing adds drag (no confusion about it, thanks) when attempting to race, but it does add downforce non the less.

and that downforce that probably wont be seen is the same type of performance as the aerodynamics given via a lip.

so i agree with seb that a lip is at least borderline "rice" by the standards of which we all judge things to be "rice"

found a two new beauties on ebay....geo FTL! actually the second one i'd like to have as a beater for the hell of it.

509f_1.JPG

73ca_1.JPG

found a two new beauties on ebay....geo FTL! actually the second one i'd like to have as a beater for the hell of it.

509f_1.JPG

73ca_1.JPG

i see the second one a lot in the Hispanic community where i live. i don't understand the appeal of it? why do they do it?

haha, id totally drive that red geo.

i just want one and ill put a rollcage in it and fivepoint seat belts. just imagine pulling up next to me and ill be wearing damn helmet and then just take off over a curb and down a hill lol. id hit sooo much sh!t with that.

dude...with that wide-a$$ stance........track-star in-the-making right there. Throw some tein suspension parts at it...lower it... bump the horsepower up to like....3x what it is.....and you got yourself a little "almost can keep up with a stock crx si" murder-machine!

dude...with that wide-a$$ stance........track-star in-the-making right there. Throw some tein suspension parts at it...lower it... bump the horsepower up to like....3x what it is.....and you got yourself a little "almost can keep up with a stock crx si" murder-machine!

hahahaha lol :laugh:

whats sad about it is... its true LOL

• 2 weeks later...

I threw up a little bit in my mouth just now.

0827081742a.jpg

0827081741a.jpg

082408_20131.jpg

0827081741.jpg

Oh yeah........those are 22"s.

F*cking trans-am hood....rsx headlights.....billet chrysler 300 grille?

bleh bleh bleh bleh bleh bleh bleh bleh bleh bleh bleh

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently rice is contagious. One car had rice and it infected the one next to it.

0709072025a.jpg

0709072025.jpg

0626072107.jpg

Not rice, but a hilarious pic never the less. Everyone remember hello kitty sticker boy? Maybe this is his redneck parents.

0130091329.jpg

that ugly as shat, but could be fixed easily with a CF hood, new wheels, stock tails, and minus those stickers.

i seen alot worse when i was in highschool, i wish i would have had a digi cam back then.. there was a kid with a DA9 GSR that had tenzo r ugly ass wheels, autozone fartcan, euro tails, redone interior (black and gold), black boat paint (with HUGE gold flakes) and that bodykit from the baby blue integra on TFATF i think it was called the extreme or something.. it was hideous!!! bleh

lol its so hilarious lookin at some of these cars i dont talk bad about peoples cars because its theirs they can do w/e they want with it but seriously like that car with the exhaust comin out the side or the guy with the homemade paint job and wing wat do these people think when they do that stuff. Its stupid.

if he put stock tails, painted the hood to match, and got smaller rims it would look great. ironic how so little can throw it off so much

yea it is its pretty crazy wat people do to their cars i mean its their taste they can do w/e but idk lol it doesnt make sense to me to drive a car for example with a tin foil wing or with big ass rims on an import.

I always say that if i dont have the power under the hood to even need like hood latches or a fake nos bottle i dont want it. I do admit having put a big ass muffler on my car just cuz it was free.

Archived