rice patrol

Ehhh the Sol could be worse.

Remove wing/taillights and get rid of the gay ass seats, give it a good paintjob and call it a day.

Funny thing is just the other day I saw a mini van with that same wing on the top of it, and some bad asss turbo badges! I wish I would of had a camera that day! :D

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Funny thing is just the other day I saw a mini van with that same wing on the top of it, and some bad asss turbo badges! I wish I would of had a camera that day! :D

Was it an old Dodge?

They came turbocharged.

its a little button underneath the font type when you are typing a comment, just click it and paste the URL in the box that will pop up... its a little bitty picture, not hard to miss...

im pissed i went to this the superfly show and forgot my camera...and there were some riced out f*cks there...like neons with huge wings and cavys with hugh carbon tips, and sebring with a hugh wing lol...and there where like a thousand flat black cars..it was dumb and bad...ill remember my camera next time cuz its every sunday...but there were nice ass cars too...there was this nice ass 240, a bunch of evos, sir civics...there was a civic wagon to but it was lame...

its HUGE not hugh

i hate rice, if i had a camera i would take a picture of a del sol around here that would make all sol owners cringe...so i am going to try to get a camera

i spelled it right the first time lol

i used to be pretty bad with my car....

60433291.jpg

sweet custom intake

engine.jpg

then i grew up and learned that the same hosing they use for septic systems in RVs have no place in car engine bays, even if it does match you sweet sky blue valve cover. note in teh thread of mine below this none of those mods are still attached to my car, infact i think i trashed them on my 18th birthday along with half of the stickers on my car

Ehhh the Sol could be worse.

Remove wing/taillights and get rid of the gay ass seats, give it a good paintjob and call it a day.

:laugh: I just sent the owner of that del sol a link to this forum and I was like; "Hey man, your car is up for discussion on Honda Forums! Check it out!" lol :-

Archived