rice patrol

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here are two cars i saw while driving to Huntington beach to pick up some body armor demo plates.

sorry for the crappy quality. i took the pics with my cell while riding the bike. :p

216844744709_0_0.jpg

and this next one is not rice, diablo. :devil:

216844718469_0_0.jpg

wow that wing is glorious.

DIABLO!!!!! did you try and toy with him?

I did but he didnt want to.

it was a big black guy with dreads. make me think of what a jamaican predator would look like.

there was also traffic about a mile ahead. besides, he would have blown me away. his 500 somethin horsepower compared to my 500cc bike. yeah, no chance. maybe off the line up to like, 75 mph i could have fun with him, but anything above that and its just pointless.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

look at the engine

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

look at the engine

EPIC FAIL!! >_<

ive seen countless white guys that have V8's in supra's... soo stupid the JZ powerplant is plenty to make 10 second passes easy, why would you want to make it slower by putting a V8 in it >_<

Has anyone seen the MR del sol that top secret did? that is nowhere near ricey but OMGAWD i would love to have a MR sol :drool:

I found this abomination on ebay. bleh

1381_1.jpg

1213_1.jpg

12d9_1.jpg

1c0b_1.jpg

okay lets examine this POS... 1. its a EG, 2. Probe tail lights :crazy: , 3. Integra front, 4. HUGE ugly wing, 5. WTF exhaust, 6. gay custom widebody, 7. HOMO hood, 8. the wheels bleh , 9. HUGE honda symbol on the back, WTFFFFFFFFFFFF, 10. last but not least, its BAGGED (Gayer than gay)

this is one HUGE POS!!! i wouldnt be paid to drive that car!

if i saw that car i would go spray paint "f4g with bags" on it :laugh:

Ehhh the Sol could be worse.

Remove wing/taillights and get rid of the gay ass seats, give it a good paintjob and call it a day.

Archived