New HF '08 Summer Meet Thread

wannaBstuntin

haha...if Rob comes to this meet...hehehe :D o:)

ask John/Frank/Rick about the driving...they told me I was too close to crashing a few times...haha

Hmmm...oh the memories. Of course you wouldn't know that you almost crashed, your to busy inputting stuff into the GARMIN :help:

It was all fun tho. I mean seriously, with Lina's crazy driving...John and I going "OH crap!" and Rick just laughing his head off...it was quite an experience.

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmmm...oh the memories. Of course you wouldn't know that you almost crashed, your to busy inputting stuff into the GARMIN :help:

It was all fun tho. I mean seriously, with Lina's crazy driving...John and I going "OH crap!" and Rick just laughing his head off...it was quite an experience.

yeah, you were too busy inputing stuff into the garmin after trying to find somewhere and driving in opposite directions.

and yeah, your driving is fun. it takes a bit to scare me

lol ya shouldn't play with that while driving :blush: but even when I wasn't doing that, I was driving crazy lol it was funn...

I wish we had made a vid. you guys' faces were priceless!! hehe

hehe...should have a contest of who is a more scary driver!!! any ideas? haha

lol ya shouldn't play with that while driving :blush: but even when I wasn't doing that, I was driving crazy lol it was funn...

I wish we had made a vid. you guys' faces were priceless!! hehe

hehe...should have a contest of who is a more scary driver!!! any ideas? haha

i think you win for being a girl driver! WOAH WA WOOO WEEE!

sooooooooo. i got F*cked. i will not be attending the meet. my leave got denied because ti falls during an excercise that my squadron will not be around to participate in.

sooooooooo. i got F*cked. i will not be attending the meet. my leave got denied because ti falls during an excercise that my squadron will not be around to participate in.

since there is time until then, is it possible that the dates will change again? I don't know how it works...

Perfect...

Scott, wtf?

Explain yourself...

i put my leave in a while back and was told i would have no problem getting it. Now yesterday they told me i have to change my leave because it conflicts with an excercise (play war). so i looked to see when i would be able to take my vacation and from the looks of it i'll be stuck in AK till march '09

i put my leave in a while back and was told i would have no problem getting it. Now yesterday they told me i have to change my leave because it conflicts with an excercise (play war). so i looked to see when i would be able to take my vacation and from the looks of it i'll be stuck in AK till march '09

Wow, that sucks dude. Put in your leave now for 09 summer meet aha.

You should send us a vid of you so we can play it at the meet, like they do on awards shows when people can't make it. lolz

• 2 weeks later...

im up for the meet as long as its not to far and nothing happens to my car after i get my other engine in my car hey maybe you could make those stickers and sell them at the meet just an idea

Can't help the military guys...they gotta do what they gotta do....all us normal folk just need to request the time off in advance....

I'm gonna ask tomorrow....

It'd be cool if we could all the regs to go....nancy, hung, dan, etc

....but obviously some people are not gonna be able to go for whatever reason....just being too busy

I'm only organizing it because I decided I'm going no matter what

...It's gonna be my own vacation even if no one else comes.

Archived