New HF '08 Summer Meet Thread

wannaBstuntin

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2575 miles :D

thats funny, if you drive that you will have officially put more than 3 times the miles on your car in one trip as what I put on mine the entire previous year.

thats a hella long way to drive for anything

you can put me down for a possible. depends on work and i'll need a co-pilot for the 900 mile drive. maybe i could meet up with xxscaxx in albany

if i could get you and xxscax to meet up with me in albany we can all drive down together.

Myrtle Beach is perfect for me- its only about 3 or so hours from Raleigh. I'm definitely up for a weekend at the beach with ya'll. Probably have the fiancee & a few friends too. eitherway, i guess just message me nearer the time & I'll be able to let you know for definite if I'm coming. Its a more than likely though seeing as it's so close, otherwise everyone who's coming down from up north could just stop in Raleigh on the way to say hi. lol.

This would be very cool if it all happened.

My only request would be to have people not bring random honda folks unless they know they'll fit in with the HF crowd. I'm more interested in meeting the people on here than seeing the cars. That's more of a side-benefit.

Lina, I wonder, if my flight voucher doesn't get used before then, if I could fly out to SoCal and drive back with you and Rick. That would be pretty cool and we could try to pick up Texas Dan on the way and party it up in advance. But who knows?

My only request would be to have people not bring random honda folks unless they know they'll fit in with the HF crowd. I'm more interested in meeting the people on here than seeing the cars. That's more of a side-benefit.

Agreed.

I added you guys to "possibly attending" list

thats funny, if you drive that you will have officially put more than 3 times the miles on your car in one trip as what I put on mine the entire previous year.

thats a hella long way to drive for anything

wow you really don't drive your car much...my last car, I put 23k miles on it in just half a year lol...how come you don't drive the car much?

This trip is going to be worth it...plus, I like road trips a lot :D

This would be very cool if it all happened.

Lina, I wonder, if my flight voucher doesn't get used before then, if I could fly out to SoCal and drive back with you and Rick. That would be pretty cool and we could try to pick up Texas Dan on the way and party it up in advance. But who knows?

agreed :)

wow yay! John and Rick and Dan...and me all in the same car! it'll be soooo much fun...let's see if we'll scare Dan with my driving lol

I should just move out of So Cal by the time this trip happens so that I move my stuff...I still will have room in the car though because I'm not moving too many things (the stuff will fit in the trunk) :D

so I guess I'll drop you off at Baltimore... :)

wow you really don't drive your car much...my last car, I put 23k miles on it in just half a year lol...how come you don't drive the car much?

I do, I just don't drive the red car since it's my baby. We put just a few over 24k on the sol June 1st to november 30th, give or take a couple days.

Its an S model, twice totaled, salvage titled reject from a buy-here-pay-here vulture lot. It's only saving graces were low miles, good gas mileage and no rust from all the crash repair. It's most likely what we will be driving to MB since we get 45+ mpg on the highway.

I'm more interested in meeting the people on here than seeing the cars. That's more of a side-benefit.

If anyone is interested in knowing what my car looks like, spot any Sherwood Green Pearl 1997 Honda Accord EX-L V6 on the road.

I want to see the people.

im down for this meet. so many people to stab so little time.

me, john, dan, and lina in the same car for a few days? im definitely bring a video camera because this is going to be interesting

it's about the people :D

lol a video camera...this is going to be interesting... :D we should talk to any American car drivers on the road and make fun of their cars...just like we made fun of the "SVT R" guy loool

i want to hang out with you. and wear a seatbelt because ive heard of your driving

lol Rick and Frank and John liked the driving...crazy but good?! lol

Ben, won't make fun of your truck...you don't have "SVTR" on it loool

No but if you're really scouring the appearance of my truck you'll note the SVT badging on the headlamp's of my truck from where I ordered them directly from Blue Oval Enterprises.

Archived