New HF '08 Summer Meet Thread

wannaBstuntin

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pyro (don't know your name either), you wanna "organize" some races? hehe...that will be fun!

lol the name is Chris.

I was just curious if we could go to a test and tune day at some track and have a few passes for S & G's.

it doesn't matter what you got for a motor and long as you weren't sayin "dude i have an s2k", and then you show up with a '73 hondamatic hatchback.

lol

Yea but my point is that my car is nowhere near impressive so I'm not gonna beat the s*** out of it at a track....especially since it's newer and I've still got a lot to pay off.

Hatch, you gonna be able to get that time off easily?

There's a track in Valdosta, GA near a amusement park for all ages that is QUITE nice if I do say so myself. Any of the other one's I wouldn't recommend because track prep is the worst in the f*cking world.

hell's yea as long as i'm not in guam. i'll find that out in about a month. but it doesn't look like i'm goin so i'll be going back to the east coast.

Edit: if anyone is interested in coming a couple days earlier i'm gonna be driving my car from NY to my parents new house in SC and doing my swap there. so if anyone is free and would like to lend a hand it would be appreciated. However more to come on that.

I can go whenever as long as I request the time wayyy in advance. But I'll probably try to convoy with as many ppl as possible. That's usually the best part of a road trip. Especially if we have walkie talkies! haha

Valdosta looks like a hike from MB, busted.

I can go whenever as long as I request the time wayyy in advance. But I'll probably try to convoy with as many ppl as possible. That's usually the best part of a road trip. Especially if we have walkie talkies! haha

Valdosta looks like a hike from MB, busted.

MB?

There's a track in Valdosta, GA near a amusement park for all ages that is QUITE nice if I do say so myself. Any of the other one's I wouldn't recommend because track prep is the worst in the f*cking world.

How far is that from Myrtle Beach

Summer's busy for me too....I work probably 60-70 hours a week then....but I'll make sure way in advance to get this one week off. You should too if you can. The more people, the more drunk and rowdy we can be!

Archived