New HF '08 Summer Meet Thread

wannaBstuntin

I'm quite content with the poon I've been getting for the last 5 years from the same woman sooooo...

Yea. Kegan wouldn't be worth the change. Maybe Nancy will pick him up.

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm in. wife is happy about it too so that means my life won't be crap for going since she wants to go as well. requested that week off for work already.

If no one else goes that week we'll just have to hang together I guess.

I believe that I can make it at that time. Where are we doing this again? Location still TBD?

You guys whore it up in this thread way too much. I have to read a dozen posts about hairy man-nipples just to find out the dates for this thing. If I were a moderator I would bring down the ban hammer on y'all.

mario3.gif

I have to read a dozen posts about hairy man-nipples just to find out the dates for this thing

Updates are posted in the O.P.

Edit: Are we going to try and get everyone at the same hotel of what?

That's what I was thinking. More time to hang out and party it up.

don't look now but I own a condo in MB. they can sleep up to 8-10 i think - i'm trying to convince the mrs that we should have alot of people shack up at our place.

don't look now but I own a condo in MB. they can sleep up to 8-10 i think - i'm trying to convince the mrs that we should have alot of people shack up at our place.

Haha, nice. Maybe at least for 1 or 2 nights. I don't want to impose, and we might actually get more people than that anyways.

I'm down for a hotel party. Travelocity has some hotel for $81 or $83 a night and that was teh cheapest. I just want a place with a pool so we can all sit by it chill bullcrap and "get crunk in this motha' f*cka drunk in this motha' f*cka"

i would come but it's a good 1400ish miles away and i don't know if i can get a week of work off.

Where you located? There might be someone coming who could give you a ride along the way.

As for work, I'm sure you could hire a bum to kill your boss. They don't charge much.

Archived