90's Official New Plan

90IntegraC1

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

$500, but notice it didn't come with camshafts or the cam gears....

I'm using JDM B18C Camshafts for now, but I want to boost eventually (summer), so then i'll probably go all out and get Turbo Cams...

Mike-just wait till the Valve Cover is powdercoated :thumbsup:

let's just say it's gonna be wild :ph34r:

Pwnt.

I love the valve cover man.

I wouldent consider myself pwnt, maybe if she had been like...

"Some of us like to read the whole thread before asking questions eh..."

I would consider what she said more of a point in the right direction.

Wellllll, today i was told that i couldn't use the pedal assembly from the '94 Civic that I bought on e-bay....sooooo we went to the RS and took 4 hours to rip the pedal assembly off that, thanks to my good friend Pat and Jess, and also thanks to Brian for driving and Rob for company...

Anywho, so we got the pedals out...the dash kind of fell out to, and the windshield was smashed in the process....but all is good.

I'm all set for the AT-MT conversion starting at 8 am this morning, I can't sleep b/c I'm flipping out, but that's another story.

lsvtec is on hold till i fully pay back some debt I've racked up....(including you, GSRCRX)

soooooo....

today my engine and trans was removed, found out that 2 mounts were totally beat, just hanging there by thin pieces of rubber...so i have to rip them out of the parts car. The flywheel, clutch, pp are installed and the trans is mounted to the block. The entire engine/trans is back in the car as of right now, the AT shifter assembly has been taken out and most of the dash is off b/c pedal mounting is a bitch.

i'd say we're 2/3 of the way done, i'm not gonna have a car for a while, but when it's done it should be worth it...

I need to buy:

4 trans bolts that hold the trans together on the bottom

1 long starter bolt

1 reverse switch on the trans

**possibly an ABS axle***

-the parts car axle is pretty EFFED up, so they're gonna try using an AT axle

so those will all be in on Tuesday, they're gonna work on the car before and after work all this week, so it should be done by friday or saturday...i'm glad nothing's missing that's major, just small sh!t.

That's all for now...

Mmmk....seems like people don't check this thread anymore, i'll probably make a new one when everything is in working order, and there's gonna be plenty of pics, trust me.

Uh, to anyone who is slightly interested in doing a AT-MT Conversion....change your f*cking mind, it's a hassle....and expensive, i got good deals and still spent about $2000 in parts and labor. Damn.

TSJohn is coming down in 2 saturdays.

he said he would help me paint it.

and wouldn't you choose a MT over roller painting?

oh oh ohhhhh. yeah MT>roller paint.

are you really doing the roller?

TSJohn FTW.

It's about a 3-day painting process....you wanna just come down one day or stay a while? Doesn't matter to me, just let me know if you wanna stay for a day or a weekend...

I gotta work Sat till noon then I'll come down. I might take that Sun off too, but we'll see since I took this one off and am taking the next one off. That would be three weeks in a row so who knows.... We'll figure it out, though. You sure you no mind if I stayed two days or anything. I will paint for you...

Archived