• Created
  • Last Reply

Here's some pics..sorry 56K!

Before cupholder

dash.jpg

After Cupholder

cupholder.jpg

DC2 Armrest and DA MT cluster

i'm painting the tan part black and re-upholstering the arm rest with red suade...

armrest.jpg

Teh pretty car

infrontofhouse.jpg

Guess what?

i ordered a YS1 cable trans and all necessary parts for the MT conversion. Yay.

and GSRCRX is coming down with his friend this saturday and I'm getting:

'92 LS Seats (mine are ripped)

Front fender (mine=pwned by deer)

Sunroof and Slider (my friend cracked mine)

Trunk Hydraulics (mine broke again)

sweet action.

get over the mistake boys , jesus try and help the guy and he picks on the one thing he knows the fukin answer to. you know dam well i meant B18C1 , just typing alot. yes it would still be an LSVTEC , block wise , the difference between the deck height of a C1 block and a B1 block is less than 1 mm. B18B1 = 211.84. C1 = 112.39. what makes the VTEC head work so well on a B1 block is its crank. B1 has a 1.8mm longer stroke. slightly shorter rods(.9mm shorter). that and the C1 pistons have much larger dome(for CR only). so you see a B1 is sort of , a small stroked C1(bottom end wise). by putting a b16A head on a b1 block , you bump CR to 10:1 from 9.6:1(smaller combustion chambers).

Cranny...uh B18C1 block with a vtec head is not ls vtec....

who said that , better look up before you talk cause it wasnt me.

i'm not trying to piss you off, but i'm keeping my A1 block...

you go right ahead ol buddy , cause there the exact same as B18B1. so everything i said up there , you can replace B18B1 with B18A1. how does that make you feel? lol , happy?

I like how right after you decided to "quit dumping all your money into your car" you make posts with all your plans and all the stuff you're ordering. Admit it! You're just as addicted as all of us!

you go right ahead ol buddy , cause there the exact same as B18B1. so everything i said up there , you can replace B18B1 with B18A1. how does that make you feel? lol , happy?

sa'll good Cranny, thanks for your advice dude.

I like how right after you decided to "quit dumping all your money into your car" you make posts with all your plans and all the stuff you're ordering. Admit it! You're just as addicted as all of us!

i know. i can't help it.....i want to stop, but then i can't.

i think i'll try to stop saying im going to stop....hmmm

Archived