90's Official New Plan

90IntegraC1

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont own anyone anymore , lol , i just give my 2 cents for what its worth. all i can do.

LMAO @ go back to canada at the bottom there , hahahaha , thats bomb , nice one. just noticed it

I bought the B18C1 HEAD with the ported and polished exhaust side and a 3-way valve job....picking it up in a couple days...good start to the ls vtec IMO.

Pics in case you missed them on page 5.

10_1.JPG

38_1.JPG

d3_1.JPG

04_1.JPG

i dunno if i want orange though....i love black even though it's a bitch to keep clean.

Update:

Trans in on Saturday, i just ordered Flywheel bolts, which is the last part i need and i'm picking them up tomorrow.

I'm picking up the GSR head on Wednesday for $500, and my friend Rob is trading his JDM B18C Camshafts for my Integra RS front seats + $25, which i'm content with.

This Wednesday or Thursday I'd like to start the prep work on my car for the roller painting lol...we'll see how that goes....if i do it at all. I dunno....lots of wet-sanding which is FTL.

Pull up your skirt, man.

I'll do it regardless but I still wanna see yours.

I got some awesome plans for my car's exterior now. Won't share any yet, but when it gets done it's gonna be noyce.

i'm going to pick up the GSR head at 10 pm...i'll post pics when i get it.

also picked up Flywheel bolts for the AT-MT on saturday, so that's everything i need for that....cost me $28 for frackin bolts...

i want the new sony headunit with the AUX input in the front...my friend Brian got it. It's sexy.

Archived